🌸❤Chapter 6❤🌸

3rd pov

It was the first day of ua and Katsuki had never wanted to hit a group of people more than ever. Momo had spread some stupid rumor about Denki and now some people in the class are avoiding the already sad Pikachu and Shoto is trying to keep him from exploding.

Right now they had a free period and Denki snuck away from his friends who were talking to Hitoshi about God knows what.

He sat next to Aizawa and tapped his shoulder as he tired male opened his eyes and looked at him in annoyance till he saw the necklace around the boy's neck, Aizawa pointed towards it and Denki spoke up. "Do you know who gave this to me?" He asked his teacher as the man gave the teen his full attention.

"Yeah we were close before I got into ua and then he disappeared." Said Aizawa as he showed denki his black and green necklace. "He was my mom... till he had something to look after and then he left me with my now foster mother." Said Denki smiling as a tear fell from his eye.

"Denki really? The teacher too?" Asked Uraraka as she got in his face and poked his chest with her finger in ager.

"N-no! I was just talking to Mr.Aizaw-" he was cut off by a slap from an invisible Hagakure. "Shut up, someone like you can't be trusted with anyone. It's a suprise that Bakugou and Todoroki even hang out with you. Maybe it pit-" Jirou was cut off by a slap from Tsu. "Shut up you portable speaker. *kero* You don't know anything about him and you're saying those things. Disgusting." She said giving Denki a tissue for the tears that were brimming in his eyes.

"Momo, Jirou, Uraraka and Hagakure you're coming with me for a trip to Nezu's office." Said Aizawa emerging from his sleeping bag as the girls' mouths opened in shock.
As the five exited the room the room was dead silent, that was until Kirishima walked up to Denki and slapped him... that was the last straw. Before anyone could blink or react, Katsuki was already on top of Kirishima with a glare and his quirk popped in his hands as his anger had skyrocketed.

"Candy cane, are you gonna stop me?" He asked with a sneer. "No." Came the simple response of the half and half boy as he placed his cold hand on Denki's face to help with the swelling. Katsuki smiled evilly at the redhead and straddled him, then slowly started punching him and speeding up and delivering more pain with each punch.

That was when all might came in and pulled the blonde off of his protégé. "We're taking this to Nezu. Come along you four." He said but Noone caught the glare directed at Denki as All might helped Kirishima up.

Thirty minutes later

A knock was heard at the door and then the mothers of the girls and Kirishima entered with angry faces. "Why are we here?" Asked a pair of floating clothes. Nezu said they had to wait for three more people and then they'll start.

An hour later

The mothers were now complaining about the two missing mothers and a missing grandmother. Then in barged two hot-headed ladies(Mitsuki and Teka) and an electrified pro. "Explain to me, why the fuck am I being phoned in on the first day of school you little brat!" Yelled Mitsuki as Electra checked the faint hand print on Denki's cheek. "Ma'am if you will take a seat, we'll get this meeting started." Said Nezu pointing to the empty chairs. The three ladies took their seats next to their children.

"Well as you know, all of your children have been in a-" he was interrupted by a knock at the door. Aizawa sighed and opened it, he stared at the person on the other side of the door.

Denki got up and looked.

"MOM!!!"