🌸❤Chapter 4❤🌸

Two year timeskip

3rd pov

Katsuki and the other two boys got closer over the years and now were closer than close, they did everything together and their parents and grandparent couldn't be happier.

Now they're all in their third and final year of middle school, now here they are presenting to the class the school they desired to go to.

They had found out that Yaoyarouzu and her friends are aiming for ua and it's hero course. Her two friends were going through the the normal tests while Yaoyarouzu was gonna be put through recommendations via her family.

Shoto was going through recommendations like Yaoyarouzu but he would have preferred to go through the regular exams, unfortunately, his brother Touya (he's not a villain) put him in recommendations to suprise him.

Noone was suprised when Bakugpu said he was aiming for ua and paid him no mind but still they wished him luck.

Then there was Denki, he had gotten some help with the drawback of his quirk and picked up some hacking for future needs, but people still called him stupid and all those stupid names but he got notes from Izuku from Bakugou(Izuku left them with Bakugou who transferred them to Him) to help with those types of things. Though it still hurt when Yaoyarouzu and Iida a new student who was very attached to the rules said that people who have no quirk control deserved to be in a prestigious school such as ua. But Shoto and Katsuki told them to shut up.

After school

Todoroki had to leave early because his brother was finally graduating and getting his PhD in Medicine and they won't miss out on this.

Denki and Katsuki were walking by themselves when they heard a commotion.
It was a villain and everyone was cheering for the hero fighting them, All Might.

Obviously Denki and Katsuki stopped and watched as all might fought the giant piece of slime. All of a sudden All might was knocked into a building, causing piece of it to break off, a huge piece landed on the slime but if survived and escaped. By then the two blonde's were already gone from the sight and were talking about all the action when they heard shout.

It was a piece of debris and it was coming towards them, all of a sudden Kaminari was pushed out of the way by a homeless looking man.
He helped Denki up and asked if he was alright, Denki said he was when a shriek caught their attention. Behind them was the slime villain from earlier. It wrapped itself around the two as they thrashed against it, trying to get out.

Heroes appeared on site and tried to help, then a sudden gust of wind came and the two saw all might punching the slime sending both boys crashing into the building behind them.
The last thing they heard and saw was all might being praised by civilians and heroes alike, but the homeless looking man from earlier was next to them calling an ambulance. As they blacked out both boys felt a warm presence.

"Rest now, I'll heal you both up good as new!" They slept peacefully for hours.