🌸❤Chapter 11❤🌸

Izuku pov

I run around my room in Shota's house with Eri laughing at me. "Izu, you can do this. You're amazing and if they don't like you  then it's their loss!" She cheered jumping up and down on the bed. "Thanks, Eri," I said hugging her with a smile. "So, can I help you choose what to wear?" She asked looking up at me with shyness. "Of course!" I said running to my closet and throwing it open.

Twenty minutes later

I check the time, it was 7:50, I had just finished getting dressed when the doorbell rang. "Izuku, there's someone for you at the door!" I heard Mic yell from downstairs. I panicked and ran out of the room with Eri hot on my tail. Running down the stairs I shoved Mic out of my way apologizing immediately and going to the door. I opened it and squeaked. 

"Hey, Reaper." I greeted them, exiting the house and closing the door behind me. "Hi Izu, are you ready to go?" They asked holding out their hand for me to take. "Of course," I replied taking their hand and we left. "You look nice by the way." They said keeping a slight grip on my hand. "Thanks, but I thought we were meeting at our spot," I said whining a little.

What Izuku was wearing except the bag⬇️

"Well knowing you, you were going to go through a spiral of self-loathing and maybe arriving late

"Well knowing you, you were going to go through a spiral of self-loathing and maybe arriving late." They said pulling me closer to their side. "You look nice too, and as always. You know me better than I know myself." I said as we got to the entry of the woods near Shota's house. "Where are we going?" I asked as a stag jogged up to us.

What Reaper was wearing with black hightops⬇️

Reaper stopped and held out their hand towards the animal and motioned for me to get on

Reaper stopped and held out their hand towards the animal and motioned for me to get on. I try to get on but I was too short, I heard them snicker, and then arms around my waist then lifted me up onto the animal, which I now noticed was a shiny white.

"What would you do without me?" They asked as the stag walked off with me on its back and Grim next to us. "Well, I'll be lonely," I stated meeting their gaze. "What about you?" I asked as the stag came to a halt. Reaper helped me down and we maintained eye contact, "well let's see... I would have stayed emotionless, I would be lonely, I wouldn't know what love i-...s" they trailed off as my eyes widened. They turned their face away from mine.

On their dark skin that glowed in the moonlight. I can see their cheeks had a red tint to it. I reach up and cup their cheek and brush my thumb across it. "Are you sure you wouldn't have found someone else to love?" I asked shakily bringing their face closer to mine. "I'm very sure, I've always had feelings for you. Ever since you accidentally dissed my mother, in front of her face." They said we chuckled at that. "I keep telling you, that was an accident," I whined.

"Yeah sure, whatever you say love." They said taking my hands off of their face and kissing the back of it. I blushed at the gesture and the new nickname. "Well, aren't you quite the charmer." I giggle. I felt a hand on my cheek. "Has anyone ever told you, that you're very beautiful?" They ask with an innocent tone. My face flushed and I shook my head slowly staring into their pale purple eyes that seemed to glow even more in the moonlight.

"Well, you. Izuku Midoriya, are one beautiful man." They said staring straight into my eyes.

"Can I do something real quick?" I asked our eyes not leaving the others. Reaper nodded and I took their face in my hands and brought their lips to mine.

'Please don't push me away.' I thought to myself.