fucking attractive

timothée's pov

timothée's pov

"for the love of God!"

"can you fucking listen to me?" I yelled

"I'm already doing it, but I don't hear anything that I don't already know!"

me and y/n were fighting, again... lately we have been doing it very often.

"let's hear, come on, talk." she said, getting up from the sofa where we were both sitting.

"y/n, she's just my co-star, she's nothing more!"

"I've heard these excuses before!"

"no excuses! Good heavens!" I began to raise my voice. something I never wanted to do with her. our fights were never heavy, with big raised voices... but this time I felt it was different. she was much more bossy than the other times.

"always no excuses?! so how do you explain those damn photos where you two are so close-"

in a certain moment I began not to hear anymore. I had focused on her. her hair was a little messy. her usual lash line of mascara. she wore a crop top, if you call it like that, that showed her curves at their best. it really suited her very well. she slowly moved her arms and walked back and forth in our living room.

she was fucking attractive.

"are you listening to me? fine, you don't even listen to me! what's wrong with you, with us!?"

I got up and kissed her intensely. I felt her breathing become calmer and she became more relaxed. we parted and she didn't look me in the eye. I sat down on the sofa again.

"sorry. you look fucking attractive when you get mad"

I whispered touching my lips.

"timmy..."

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I was really attracted to her, y/n. I wouldn't even be here if I loved her." I said to try to return to the subject to find a solution.

"a kiss doesn't fix things timothée." she said with her back to me.

"there are still those photos inside the subway where you are very close and smile at each other." she added

"y/n, this doesn't mean anything"

"we never did" she was crying. "I'm trying to figure out what she has that I don't have! then when we discuss you say you find me attractive and you don't listen to me! and worst of all, you think you can fix everything with a kiss! we are not in a movie timothée!" she raised her voice again... i can't help it.

she was so fine at the time, and I know it was wrong to think that because we were fighting over me.

I really wanted to make her understand that she is the only one who makes me feel like... like... I don't even know how to explain it in words.

"stop it! stop it please!" I yelled, getting up from the sofa. "look at me please."

"what?" she asked

"do you see something that is out of the ordinary?"

she looked at me from head to toe. "no- I don't understand"

"it's you and me. the ordinary. we're meant to be together. I don't give a damn about that girl, okay? you are all i could ever want and all i could not afford, 'cause I'm always away for work and i know i am not perfect for you, but i love you, i love you so much, with all my heart and i would like to make you understand how i feel and that you don't have to worry about that girl. we were coming back from work and our director made a joke that made us laugh, that's all. If you want we can do it too, we can go to that fucking subway in the middle of the night and look each other in the eye smiling."

"I'm so sorry, timmy. I didn't want to not trust you. I trust you, just that - just that I - I'm so sorry" she cried out, coming towards me for a hug.

"don't apologize. there's no need. I'm ok, we're ok. we're cleared up and that's the important thing, ok?"

"mhmh" I felt her mumbling against my chest.

"sorry if I didn't listen to you earlier while you were talking. I couldn't help it. you were really attractive while yelling at me." she raised her face to me.

"do you really think so?" she asked

"when I asked you if there was something out of the ordinary I was hoping you would say yes, for my-"

"pants. yes, I noticed." she said, giggling slightly.

"I'm sorry, as I said earlier, you were very attractive." I said to apologize.

"yes, you said that at least three times."

"how did you think that I was cheating on you with someone else and then when we talk, this happens in my pants."

"timothée! stop it!" she said laughing

I gave her a little kiss.

"I love you" I said looking into her eyes.

"I love you too"

"you're always so fucking attractive"

——————————————————————————

Hi y'all!!!

Does this make sense?

i don't know if what i wrote makes sense so maybe i will delete it later! i'm updating from my mac because my iphone hasn't turned on for two weeks and my new iphone will arrive in quite a while. my life is beautiful. 

I remind you that English is not my first language, I am still studying it, so I ask you to be kind.

But if there are errors, write them in the comments.

I accept requests, write me in private or write them in the comments.

If you want you can also follow me on other social networks:

instagram: @/chlametctiktok: @/tomsupremacyyy

bye byeeee!!!

by hollandvoid