taking advantage

warnings: smut ;)

warnings: smut ;)

y/n's pov

this was the first vacation that timothée and I took as boyfriend and girlfriend. we went to this beautiful tourist village and stayed there for two weeks.

timmy had made sure I wasn't missing anything, so he took the all inclusive... but... he was taking advantage of it.

"timmy?"

I called, feeling sand move behind me.

"mhhh babe?"

"oh, timmy, c'mon." I said getting up and going towards him.

he was wearing his favorite pair of glasses, red swimsuit, towel over his shoulder, and his hair was all messy. but what could not be missing was a glass of champagne in his hand.

I tried to take it from his hand.

"what are you trying to do?" he asked me, holding his glass up with his long arm.

"timmy, stop drinking" I said taking the glass. we are the same height, I don't know why he tried to take it out of my hand by raising his arm when he knows I can get there safely.

"no." he said, taking the glass back.

with the other arm he grabbed my waist and spun me around, giving him my back. my body was pressed against his.

"this swimsuit looks really good on you." he said playing with the laces of my slip and slapping me on the butt.

"timmy, we're on the beach" in response I received a kiss on the neck, long and passionate.

"timmy-"

"shhh"

"timmy, you're drunk"

"no, I'm not and I understand very well what I'm doing, and I like it"

he began to untie the bra of my costume making me hold my breasts with my hands.

"timmy we're on the beach!"

"come on y/n, there is no one." he said sipping some champagne.

in fact, there was still no one on the beach.

I let go of my breast, letting him see me bare-chested.

"mhhh you are gorgeous." he still had some champagne in his glass, but he spilled it on my bare chest.

I gasped at the contact of the cold liquid with my warm skin and it gave me goosebumps.

"timothée, what are you doing?" he knelt down and took my hips in his hands.

he began to lick the champagne off my abdomen up to my neck, making a long streak with his tongue. he was freaking me out.

"you can talk to me if you want, and if you want to stop just tell me."

"no. don't stop." he made a smirk and made me lie down on the bed that the beach had given us and got on top of me. began to kiss me intensely and one of his hands went down towards my slip, still playing with the laces.

"can I take them off?" he asked me

"timmy, what if someone comes?" I asked between kisses.

catching me by surprise, he slipped a hand into my slip and began to touch me.

"yes, if someone came it would be difficult to put your slip back on. I won't take them off."

"mhmh" I grunted in pleasure. he started rubbing my clit making little circles on it.

I closed my eyes in pleasure.

"do you like it?" he asked me

"of course I like it timmy. don't stop plea- ah- oh- please"

he put two fingers inside my entrance and began to push. I could hear his grunts of pleasure and this only made things worse. I opened my eyes and found him watching himself fucking me with his fingers.

"I'm close- oh timmy I'm about to come"

"yes, come on my fingers baby. come for me."

at those words I felt my lower abdomen release everything and I tried to hold back my scream of pleasure as much as possible. he pulled his fingers out and brought them to his mouth, swallowing my juices.

"better than champagne."

——————————————————————————

Hi y'all!!!

smut for everyone!!

I remind you that English is not my first language, I am still studying it, so I ask you to be kind.

But if there are errors, write them in the comments.

I accept requests, write me in private or write them in the comments.

If you want you can also follow me on other social networks:

instagram: @/chlametc

tiktok: @/tomsupremacyyy

bye byeeee!!!

by hollandvoid