tickles

this is the cutest of ideas anyone has ever asked me to write !!! fangirllovr01 's request I hope you like it

this is the cutest of ideas anyone has ever asked me to write !!!  fangirllovr01 's request I hope you like it

timothée's pov

y/n and I were lying on the sofa, on one of those boring Sunday afternoons.

we were doing a 'friends' marathon on tv. I was lying on top of her, with my torso wrapped in her legs and my head resting on her belly. she was wearing this nike sports top and sweatpants, obviously mine.

I moved my head slightly because my curls fell over my eyes and I couldn't see the TV. I shook my head and rested it on her belly.

I heard her laugh.

"what?" I asked her.
"nothing." she replied, with that magnificent smile on her face.
"no. tell me. I want to laugh too with you." I added smiling.
"your curls have tickled me." she answered me.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at her with my best smile.
"are you ticklish?" I asked
"what? me? no." she said, hiding a smirk.
"are you sure?" I asked.

I began to move my head over her bare belly and could hear her laughing. laugh, laugh. I loved her laugh. y/n laugh was the sound I loved most in my life. knowing that she was having fun with me made me the happiest man on earth.

"no! stop!!" she cried, still laughing. I lifted my face to look at her and saw her eyes sparkle with tears of joy. her big, bright smile.

"you're definitely ticklish." I said getting up. I stood on top of her and rested my forehead against hers. I looked into her eyes and for the first time saw her vulnerable under my touch.

I kissed her intensely holding her under me, locking her by the hips.

I began to tickle her and felt her smile on my lips. the best feeling possible.