shopping day

timothée's pov

Today was the day off for y/n and I decided to take her shopping as she likes a lot, and because of our jobs we don't have much time for us. Even though I don't like shopping that much, I love seeing her happy, and I would do anything to make her smile.

"Y/n, baby. Are you ready?"
I asked.
"Yes! Let's go to the mall!"
she said, running towards me.
"Oh no baby! I'll take you to the big name stores."
I said putting the keys of our house in the pocket of my jacket.
She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Burberry, Prada, Polo Ralph Loren, Louis Vuitton, YSL..."
I said, listing the shops I like most.
She looked at me in amazement.
"Oh no, you're THE rich boy to buy those things. I'm not as rich as you are honey."
She said smiling at me softly.
"I'll buy everything you want for you, love."
I said obviously.
She denied.
"No Timothée, you can't pay me everything. I'd feel guilty."
She said timidly.
"You don't have to feel guilty. I want you to be happy. It's your day off, choose what you want and I'll buy it for you."
I said approaching her.
"I'm happy just to be with you."
She kissed me.
I took her hand and opened the door.
"Let's go!"

We arrived in the street of big-name shops.
It was a very romantic and elegant way.
It was full of couples like me and y/n.
The men held the huge bags while they had their woman in front of them, following her to the next purchase.
"Go y/n, choose whatever you want and I'll follow you."
I said putting my hands in my pockets.
It was quite cold.
"Why?"
She asked me.
"In what sense love?"
"Why do you want me to let you spend your money? It's not even my birthday, or our anniversary. Nothing special. Why?"
"I want you to have moments of happiness with me doing the things you love. I know you love shopping and I thought it would make you happy for your day off."
I said placing my forehead on hers.
"And I also know you've been looking at a model of a Prada bag for over 3 months. So now let's go and I'll buy it for you, okay?"
I added looking at her.
She smiled at me
"Thanks Timothée. But remember that I love you even if you don't buy me the bag I've been looking at for 3 months."
She said kissing my cheek.
I took her hand and took her to Prada to get her new bag.

The longer we were together, the more comfortable she felt and began to guide me. We went into a lot of other shops. But she didn't buy nothing.
"Oh! Look at this coat."
She said pointing to a beige coat in the Burberry window.
"But it's a man's honey."
I told her.
"Yes, indeed."
I was stunned for a moment.
We entered.
"Hi, I'd like to let him try on the coat you displayed in the window."
the saleswoman immediately went to get the coat on the mannequin.
"Love..."
I whispered smiling.
"I just want to see how it fits you"
The smile on her face was so beautiful that I couldn't say no.
The saleswoman handed me my coat, I took off the jacket I was wearing and handed it to y/n to keep it for me.
I tried it.
"So elegant."
Y/n said.
The saleswoman nodded.
I took it off and y/n said something to the saleswoman, who took the coat and took it somewhere.
Y/n moved towards the men's department.
She took 2 T-shirts, a pair of sweatpants and a cap.
"Go try them on in the dressing room. Let's see if the sizes fit."
She said putting things down.
"I'll keep your coat."
"Are you coming with me to see how they look?"
"Of course timmy"
she said following me.

"The first shirt doesn't fit you very well in my opinion, but if you like it we'll take it."
She said looking at me well.
I looked at myself in the mirror.
"You're right, the second shirt goes even better with the sweatpants, and the color matches that of the hat!"
She winked at me.
"See, listening to your girlfriend"
And turned to a counter with shirts.
I followed her still dressed.
"I really like this shirt, do you?"
She said pointing to a blue shirt.
"I don't like it that much, but if you like it I'll buy it."
"No, you have to like it instead of me, you are the one who has to wear it."
She said looking at me.
"What do you think of this one? It's white with the black logo. It's from the new collection, so nobody has it yet."
She said showing it to me.
"I'm going to try it"
I went to the dressing room and changed.

"I can't button it, can you come and help me?"
I said moving the dressing room curtain a little to call y/n.
I just wanted to talk to her, without that saleswoman.
She went into the dressing room with me.
She began to button it for me.
"Y/n, I wanted you to do shopping..."
I said
"That's what I'm doing love."
She said finishing buttoning it.
She looked at me how my shirt fit, as if she wasn't paying attention to what I was making to her.
"I just bought you a new bag, love. You're looking at men's clothes for me. I don't want you to don't think about yourself even in your free time. Every day you make me dinner, and I come back late from work. Every day you do the laundry, washing and ironing even my clothes. Every day you clean the house. I am not able to do any of this, and it makes me feel so bad to know that you work all day and as soon as you get home you have to work for me, getting ready dinner, washing my clothes, making our bed. Everything. "
my voice trembled.
"The only way to repay me is to buy you everything you want, but even right now you are thinking of me."
at that moment a tear ran down my cheek.
"Timothée, I love you. I always think of you because I love you. Yes, it's hard to go home from work and start doing all those things right away, but I do them and I will continue to do them because I want you to have the best Timothée .
I don't know why you chose me out of all the model girls, rich and beautiful you could have.
Knowing that you will arrive home late because of work makes me feel bad, because you work a lot, but seeing you smile and thank me for making you dinner makes me so happy ... "
She said taking my face in her hands.
"Y/n, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I didn't care about all those models, because that time at the cafee I saw you, not them, and from that moment I knew you were the right woman for me. I am so grateful that you support me every day and make me find everything ready. Except that I am always afraid of not doing enough for you, or not letting you know how much I love you. "
I said putting my hands over hers.
We were both crying.
I looked into her eyes.
They were a little red but still beautiful.
She looked away, looking at my reflection in the mirror.
"Look how good you look in this shirt."
She rested her head on my chest and I rested my cheek on top of her head.
"One day I'll marry you, y/n"
I said looking at her.
"I love you"
She answered me.
"But please, if you wear this shirt at least put on white underwear, not blue"
She said smiling.

——————————————————————————
Hi y'all!!!
I write this imagine after going shopping in these stores and then I came up with this idea haha.

I remind you that English is not my first language, I am still studying it, so I ask you to be kind.
But if there are errors, write them in the comments.

I accept requests, write me in private or write them in the comments.

If you want you can also follow me on other social networks:
instagram: @/chlametc
tiktok: @/tomsupremacyyy

bye byeeee!!!
by hollandvoid