sweetener

pretend you're ariana, love you guys!

timothée's pov 

1st July 2014...

tonight my fiancée, y/n, would sing for the first time on a stage, in front of millions of people, in the audience or at home, watching her on TV.

she is starting her singing career and I couldn't help but be so proud of her.

she just finished recording her first album, my everything.

she only released one song from this album about a month ago; it's called problem and it's featuring Iggy Azalea. it has already done over a billion views and millions of downloads.

I was behind the scenes with her. I could see she was very nervous. she wore this black and white checked mini dress, white high heeled boots. a headband with cat ears and a beautiful long tail, which fell over her shoulders and all along her back. her makeup was perfect. she had black eyeliner and pink lips. they were so inviting. I wanted so much to kiss her, but I didn't want to make her even more nervous.

"you are beautiful y/n" I told her, seeing her in front of me, spying on what they were doing on stage, waiting for her turn. she turned and smiled softly at me.

"I'm really very anxious timothée... what if I fall? what if I'm out of tune? what if I'm not on time?"

"y/n, listen to me"

"I'm only 19... I'm not a singer. I don't even have a beautiful voice. why am I doing this?" she was beginning to breathe heavily. a worker handed the microphone to her. she looked at it, her eyes bright.

"I can't do it. I'm only 19, I'm too young..."

"y/n, you have one of the most magnificent voices I have ever heard. you have a natural talent. you can sing. you are 19 and you are one of the most successful singers."

she looked up at me.

"who says I'm successful? I only released one song... the whole album is still to be released. maybe people won't like it." she seemed really disheartened.

"y/n on stage! I repeat. y/n on stage! prepare the basis for 'problem'! turn on her microphone!"

"I can not do it"

"y/n, I know you love to sing. go on that stage and sing. sing like when you do it just for me. think it's just me listening to you." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and she stroked my arm and then turned and walked onto the stage smiling.

she began to sing. the crowd of people at her feet did nothing but cry, smile, scream and sing along with y/n... my y/n.

16th August 2018...

ok... today was the day. today y/n would release her fourth album.

we were sitting on our sofa in our house. she had already released two songs from this album; 'no tears left to cry' and 'god is a woman'. this albun will be her best album, i know it. the first two songs released were immediately successful with more than 1 billion plays for the first and more than 350 million plays and views for the second. the album is called sweetener.

the album was released on August 17th and on the website of her merch it was already sold out for days.

I had my macbook on my lap with the whole album on the screen. "baby... are you ready?" she looked at the screen, with the album cover with her picture on it with bright and happy eyes. she nodded, resting her head on my shoulder.

we both looked at the clock in unison. another minute to midnight. another minute until August 17th. still a minute until the release of her new album.

I turned around. I looked into her eyes. she smiled embarrassed, showing her dimples and then hiding in the crock of my neck giggling.

"you know... sometimes I think about your first time on stage." "July 1, 2014... how to forget it." she added "look at you now... one of the most successful singers in the whole world at just 23 years old. and you were afraid to perform. now you will have to organize the wolrd tour of this album. i am proud of you y/n. i love you"

she looked into my eyes, bright as ever, and a tear fell down her cheek

she looked into my eyes, bright as ever, and a tear fell down her cheek. we heard the clock strike midnight. I took her hand and made her press the send button.

done... now her album was released.

"we made it!" she screamed, still crying. "no, you made it" she jumped on me, kissing me intensely. "no, we did it, because without you... without you I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be a singer. thanks timmy. I love you infinitely."

"I love you more. now sing for me y/n"

——————————————————————————
Hi y'all!!!

before anyone says anything: i have been a fan of ariana since 2014, i know that 'my everything' is not her first album, imagine that it is.

i love ariana madly guys!!

I'm obsessed!!!

okok... soon it will be a year since 'excuse me, i love you' was released on netflix. I watch it every day and still cry LOL.

how much would i pay to go to a concert on the sweetener world tour? GOLD.

i really miss the sweetener era, but i know ariana is happier now, and that's what really matters. happiness and health.

I remind you that English is not my first language, I am still studying it, so I ask you to be kind.

But if there are errors, write them in the comments.

I accept requests, write me in private or write them in the comments.

If you want you can also follow me on other social networks:

instagram: @/chlametc

tiktok: @/tomsupremacyyy

bye byeeee!!!

by hollandvoid