Love Will Find A Way (Amity x Human Reader)

{Requested by: SapphireDraken173}

(Amity's POV)

"You will eliminate (Y/n) whether you like it or not. She is a threat to the emperor and he had assisted you to do the job." My mom told me as she sat there calmly, how is she so calm right now.?

"I can't do that"

"You don't have a choice" I try my best to keep my composure as I leave my father's lab and walk back to my room.

As I walk up the stairs all I can think about is (Y/n), how I'm I supposed to kill her? How does my mother expect me to do that? Why did the emperor want me to do it? Why does he want her dead in the first place? She's my best friend I don't think I can do this.

-Time Skip-

I walk to school, even though I have Ghost, the adorable cat wanted to comfort me and was perched on my shoulder.

We get to the school and walk straight to my first class avoiding talking to anybody.

We walk into the classroom and I sit in my seat which is near the back of the class. Ghost jumps off my shoulder as soon as I sit down and curls up on my lap.

Once the bell screams for the first time students start coming into the classes and I start petting Ghost anxiously.

I watch as more and more students come into the classroom but I only look away when I see a familiar face, (Y/n). She walks in and sits in her seat next to me.

"Hey Amity" I look up at her and her and see her normal bright smile that could instantly brighten up any room.

The day went on like normal. I saw (Y/n) in a lot of classes and when the day came closer to an end my anxiety started to build knowing what I had to do when the bell screamed signaling the day ending. 

I was currently sitting in the last class of the day. (Y/n) was sitting in front of me taking notes but I wasn't able to focus on anything. (Y/n) looked back at me for a moment and smiled. I smiled back at her. I looked down at my desk and realized I need to do something. I quickly wrote a note and taped (Y/n) on the shoulder. She turned around and I handed her the note. 

 She turned and read the note and turned back to me and smiled and nodded. I gave her a nervous smile back. 

The screams and I start packing up all my things. When I look up again I see (Y/n) waiting for me with a smile. "Ready Amity?" 

"Yeah" We walk to our lockers which were relatively near each other and we dropped off our books and other things we didn't need to take home for the day. 

The two of us then just started walking through the forest (Y/n) talking about her day and me listening to her voice. 

"Amity are you okay you seem nervous" (Y/n) turned around and started walking backward. 

I put my hands behind and cast a small spell circle. "Y-Yeah I'm fine" (Y/n) continued to walk backward till the abomination hand grabbed her ankle trapping her in place. 

"Amity?" She looked at me.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)" 

"What are you-" I cast a fireball spell and pointed it towards (Y/n).

"I don't want to do this but I don't have a choice"  

"I knew it," She said calming.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. 

"I knew you were too good to be true," she chuckled. "I knew nobody as cool as you would truly be friends with someone like me" she laughed at herself again. "I knew that I would never be good enough, in any world" she took a deep breath still unable to move but she had stopped struggling. "I just want to tell you something before you kill me if that's okay" I can feel tears forming in the corner of my eyes, but nod for her to continue. "I'm actually rather mad at myself about it but I love you. Even if you're about to kill me I still love you"

Time froze for a minute and it was just me and her in the whole world. "I can't do this" I put off the fireball and realise (Y/n) from the abomination. I fell to my knees and expected (Y/n) to run away but she didn't, she sat in front of me. 

"Amity?" I looked up at her. "what happened?" 

I just quickly hugged her, she flinched but hugged back after a second. "I'm so sorry, I don't know why but the emperor wants you dead. He wanted me to do it but I can't because I love you too" 

"Hey, hey it's okay I've got you. We can figure this out okay" 

We pull apart and sat across from each other. "How? I can't kill you and if I don't I could be sent to the Conformatorium for going against the emperor." 

"Oh I have an idea" 

"What?"

"What if I went back to my world? You could tell people that you killed me but I would actually just be in the human realm safe and sound. I'm sure we can get Eda on board if we explain to her the situation." 

"But you love it here, and I don't want you to leave"

"Amity in all honestly what choice do we have.  I don't want you to get in trouble and if I stay here and the emperor wants me dead it's not safe for me here anymore."

She leaned forward and leaned her forehead on mine. "I don't want to lose you"  

"I'll come back I promise okay. Plus love always finds a way, we will be together again I promise"

"Right, love finds a way" 

~Time Skip~

((Y/n)'s POV)

It's been a while and I've been living in the human realm. I got a job so I could afford a place of my own. I wanted to go back to the isles. Amity and I filled Eda in and she agreed that I should stay in the human realm till it was safe for me to come back. 

Eda said that when that time came she would find me in the human realm and bring me back. So I continue to wait till that day comes. 

Today I was walking to work when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I instinctively punched whoever was behind me but they dodged.   

"Whoa, kid it's just me" It was Eda, I hug her tightly. "You ready to come back?" I pull away and nod. "Then let's go" 

The two of us start walking. "Is Belos gone?" 

"Yup and there is someone who has been waiting to see you," Eda says just as we were walking to the abandoned house that held the portal. 

We walked through the portal and arrived at the owl house. I looked around and it looked almost the same. I looked around until my eyes fell on her. 

I silently walked up to her and hug her. "Hey" 

"Hi" she responded hugging me back. "I missed you" 

"I missed you too" 

"You were right" I pulled away from her but still kept her at arm's length. 

"About what?"

She leaned her forehead against mine. "Love will always find a way"