You're Back? (Anne x Reader)

{Requested by: Jenny_RHTMT}

(Anne's POV)

"What do you mean I have to go back to school? What about the Planters?" I told my mom and dad as we sat in the living room.

"The Planters will be fine we will keep an eye on them but you can't fall further behind in school, we let you wait a month now it's time you go back. you start again on Monday"

"Fine I'll go back to school"

-Time Skip-

I stand in front of the school dreading going in. I know I'm probably going to get asked a bunch of questions about where I've been. I told Gabby that I went to my family's farm in Alaska so that is what I'm going to be telling people. I just have to keep my story straight so I don't arouse suspicion.

I walk into the school most of the halls had few people but when I came to the hallway that had my locker I see a group of kids surrounding someone. I can't see who it is but I know I need to help.

"What are you going to do (L/n), all your friends left you alone and nobody to protect you now" Wait it can't be can it?

"Can you just leave me alone today" I hear, whoever it is, say. I think I know who it is but I need to be sure.

"And why would I do that?"

"Six months today" I barely hear her say.

"Oh my god. Did you hear that guys this pathetic loser has been keeping track?" There was a slight pause I guess that whoever was bullying her looked back that the girl and saw she was tearing up. "Get a load of this Guys she's gonna cry"

Okay, I've had enough for this. "Hey!" I shout and everyone looks at me.

"Anne?" The bully said. I don't know her name but I've seen her around the school before and she always used to pick on...I finally get a good view of the girl she was bullying. It was who I thought it was. It was (Y/n), I haven't seen her in forever. I mean I guess that's reasonable I've been in Amphibia but even before that, I hadn't seen her because we got into a fight. I can't even remember what about but it's nice to see her again.

"Leave her alone" the bully walked up to me and got in my face.

"Really what are you going to do about it? You were never the strongest one of your group." I kick her foot and she ends up falling to the ground.

"There is more where that came from so I suggest you leave both of us alone from now on" most of the crowd had already left and after the girl got up from the floor she and the rest of them left the hallway.

I watched them turn the corner and just as I'm about to turn around I feel a pair of arms around my waist hugging me.

I turn around a little bit and realize that it (Y/n) who is hugging me. She's crying, did that girl hurt her before I got here why is she crying.

"You're back. You really came back"

"Hey" I didn't really know what to say I haven't seen her in forever.

"Hey? You disappeared for six months and all you have to say is hey" She pushed me away. "Anne you better have one heck of an explanation"

"I was on my family's farm in Alaska?" It came out as more of a question.

"Okay, Anne I get it. You don't want to tell me what really happened but do you have to lie to me?"

"What?"