Chapter 12

Jisung's POV

Weekend have passed and we spend our Saturday and Sunday together.

Its Monday now , we both arrived at school , of course me and minho ride his motorcycle.

We are now in the cafeteria, eating lunch with our friends.

Minho was hugging me the whole time , Jeongin is sitting in Chan's lap , Felix clinging on Changbin's arms , Hyunjin and Seungmin is bickering with each other .

"Hmm why are you limping sung?"  Felix asked and all of our friends gave as a "suspicious" look

"You're limping babe? Aww i'm sorry did i go too rough?" Minho asked and i playfully slap his chest. That made our friends laugh.

"Stop saying dirty things in front of me please , i'm too innocent and  young" Jeongin said.

"Innocent my ass , sis you are literally sitting in Chan hyung's lap" felix said and we laugh at them.

"So how are you guys , its two days of no one annoying us "  minho asked

"Jeongin and i are in a relationship"  chan hyung said

"Same with me and binnie" felix said

"I hate this asshole" seungmin said and rolled his eyes at hyunjin that was beside him.

"I hate minho hyung too"  i said and peck at minho's lips.

Our friends just gave as a "ewwlook

"Trust my gay soul, you two will end up together"  i said and they both said...

"Hell no!!"

"So do you guys have plan for school vacation? " chan asked

"Let's go to beach" felix said and we all smile sign that we agree.

No one's POV

Vacation Week at the beach
(Sorry for a looong timeskip)

Their position in the Van:
Changbin and Felix in the back
Hyunjin and Seungmin in the 3rd row
Minho and Jisung in the 2nd row
Chan driving and Jeongin is beside.

"Are you ready kids?" Chan asked

"Aye aye captain !!"

"I can't hear you~~"

"Aye aye captain!!"

"OOOOHHHHHH!!!"

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

"Spongebob Squarepants!"

"Absorbant and yellow and porous is he"

"Spongebob Squarepants!"

"If nautical nonsense be something you wish"

"Spongebob Squarepants!"

"Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!"

"Spongebob Squarepants"

" ready?"

"Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Squarepants
SPONGEBOB~~~ SQUAREPANTS!!!"

Minsung , Jeongchan , changlix and hyunjin sing along as they drove through the road. And Seungmin , a bitter one just annoyingly watched them giving the others a disgusted face.

"You guys seriously need to stop , we're not kids anymore" seungmin said

"Just say you don't know how to have fun" hyunjin said

"I know how to have fun , on my own way!"

"Ohh yeah your OWN WAY of having fun is to read a book?"  Hyunjin asked almost yelled. Chan turned off the radio bcs his friends fight is more fun (evil chan) .

They continue fighting and the others just watching them and laughing.

"Its not only reading book!! I have many ways of having fun!"

"Ohh really? What is you OTHER WAY of having fun?! Living in library? Go to church every day? Tutor that Yeonjun dude? Flirting with him and giving me YOUR TUTORING SESSION WITH HIM as excuse? Stopping me from telling our friends about our relationship? Is it fun to make me feel that you are not proud of me as your boyfriend that's why you don't want to tell them about us? Are you having fun on hurting me? Huh Seung? Answer me?!"
The taller boy is now crying .

At what hyunjin said , chan is shocked so he stopped the car. All of their friends are shock but they don't want to ask the two boy because it seems serious. And this is the first time they saw hyunjin crying because of love.
It's really shocking.

"H-hyunjin that's not what i m-meant..." Seungmin was about to touch hyunjin's shoulders but the older pushed his hand away.

"Seung do you really love me? Why are you doing this? Is it disgusting if they found out about us?"  The taller boy asked while more tears are falling from his eyes.

"Tell me do yo-"  seungmin cut hyunjin off by pressing their lips together , hyunjin caught off guard but didn't pull away. The others was too shock to the point that they were not able to talk.

Seungmin pulled first then wiping the tears away from his boyfriend's eyes and cheeks.

"Listen to me Jinnie , i do love you. I'm very proud of you , and i'm not flirting with Yeonjun. Do you remember Soobin? The transfer that minho hyung beaten up? That's Yeonjun's boyfriend. I don't want to tell others about us because i'm too scared of what will they say. I aslo want to keep our relationship low key. Just you and me are enough. I'm really sorry Hyunjin. I love you so much" Seungmin hugged Hyunjin and the latter didn't pull away , but hold his boyfriend tighter.

Their friends want to give them time and space. So Chan started the engine and drive again. While the newly exposed couple was cuddling all their way to the beach

_______________
Yow Seungjin in your area

How are you my love?