On Cloud Nine

Chapter Nine: On Cloud Nine

"Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
By my passion of love for Love
I have ground sweet as sugar.
O furious Wind, I am only a straw before you;
How could I know where I will be blown next?
Whoever claims to have made a pact with Destiny
Reveals himself a liar and a fool!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I don't know where this story just went or why but oh well.

Jackson

For the past three weeks Ethan has made random objects appear in to house and in his hands. Some of them useful, some of them frightening, some of them puzzling.

It started with an eight ball, he started yelling and suddenly it appeared. I tried to brush it off and reassure him as he looked scared, but so was I. It came from no where. Two days later, is began to cry, and suddenly in the beds, on the couches, in our pockets were mountains and mountains of Chapsticks.

I couldn't tell what he was doing a week later, I was on my phone when six eggs seemingly came from the ceiling and broke on the table and ruined my phone.

He had everything from stuffed animals to condoms to iPhone chargers to dog collars to Cheerios to clothes for morbidly obese men appear. It was horrific. When I asked him why or how or anything he just told me he didn't know. And something told me he wasn't lying.

So there I sat next to hundreds of piles of chapstick on my phone texting my mother when he told me, "food appears when I get angry." I looked at him and at first didn't understand, but looking around the room I knew he must have been furious. There were stacks of Oreo cookies ten to twelve feet high all over the house.

I sighed. This boy.

"Why are you angry?"
"Who's Riley?"
"Answer my question."
His eyes narrowed. "You can't date girls because it's not the way you are and its August, you know that by now!!! You're gay!"
I sat silent. Am I gay in the future? Am I gay now? Can he tell me this?

Ethan sighed heavily and stormed over to me. He sat on my lap and grabbed my face. "Do it." Ethan commanded. He wanted another kiss. "You're behind schedule Jackson do it! You want to kiss me and you want to grab me and you want to feel good with me because you're not straight!"

The more he talked, the more I agreed, and the thought of kissing him, reveling in his body, didn't sound so bad. Our faces are almost touching, but I have to make the first move. So I did.

Once again I pulled his frame into me and let our lips touch, once again it felt like heaven, but this time I wanted more. The kiss got heavier and hotter, I kissed my way down to his pale neck and sucked a big purple hickey on his collarbone.

I lifted Ethan by his ass and walked him upstairs still kissing him. When we got to the bed there were condoms, lube and handcuffs waiting. I shudder, not today Ethan. Throwing the cuffs off the bed I set the lube aside and set Ethan down on the bed. I stared at his sweet face for a moment, excited yet scared. I took off his shirt slowly, he followed by pulling on my tie and took my shirt completely off with it.

He's a bit messy, it is his first time. But he stood up, sat me on the bed, and got on his knees. His hand shook as soon as he went to my belt, he struggled getting my zipper, but finally getting my pants and briefs down he saw my dick. He gulped a bit and looked up at me. I gave an encouraging smile and he tried his best.

Which actually, is mind blowing. He isn't like a human, so his gag reflex didn't work as well. He fit my entire eight inches and didn't choke too much. He bobbed his head and sucked like a pro. But before I came, I pulled him off and laid him back on the bed.

I tried to be slow as I covered on finger in lube and carefully plunged my finger into him, he didn't fuss too much so I put one, two more in and began to finger him. I moved and stretched my fingers up towards his prostate and apart from each other to stretch his asshole. Ethan moaned louder and louder, loving the stretch, the thrusting.

When I felt he was ready, my fingers left his ass and I lined his hips up to my lubed cock. Pulling his cheeks apart, I put in just the tip, he moaned out lightly. I took it as an invite to go all the way. My hips moved faster and faster in him, his eyes closed in pleasure, he ground his hips towards my dick and he bit into his arm.

Ethan moaned louder and louder, I hit his prostrate more than he could handle, yet I continued to fuck him harder and harder. Ethan was near screaming his moans were so loud, my mom always told me never to be rough with virgins for this very reason, I never listened.

He was over boiling, his face was red, and precum dripped from him. I was close to cuming, he practically was, and still I thrust hard into his ass until he yelled out and came. I came soon after, we stayed in our position, breathing heavily. I pressed my forehead to his and kissed him. I pulled out of him eventually and laid him down for sleep.