Chapter 19

The vacation was over before they knew it. Their vacation turned out to be amazing. Hermione got Draco to know better as ever. Narcissa had showed Hermione baby pictured of Draco and Hermione had loved it. Narcissa had brought them to King Cross Station. The three of them walked through the wall between platform 9 and 10 and arrived at platform 9 3/4.
‘Thank you Narcissa this was a great vacation.’ Hermione said smiling.
‘It’s okay, I hope to see you soon.’ Narcissa said smiling.
Hermione nodded smiling and she gave Narcissa a hug. It overwhelmed Narcissa a little bit because she didn’t got a hug often. Hermione pulled away and smiled.
‘See you soon.’ Draco said to his mother while he packed Hermione’s hand and they walked towards the train.
‘I’m going to remember those pictures for a long time!’ Hermione said laughing.
‘Mione! That’s not funny!’ Draco said laughing.
Hermione and Draco stepped in the train and walked to an empty compartment. They sat down and looked out of the window. Hermione hadn’t see Harry, Ginny and Ron yet, maybe they weren’t there yet. Then she saw Molly standing. She waved at her and Molly gave her a big smile and she waved back.
‘Hello.’ Draco said.
Hermione turned around and there were here three best friends standing. She gave them all a hug and they sat down.
‘How was your vacation?’ Hermione asked.
‘Amazing!’ Ginny said smiling.
‘How was yours?’ Ron asked checking my whole body, just to look if he could find something that wasn’t right.
‘It was great!’ I said as I looked smiling at Draco.
‘You never believe what I’ve seen.’ Hermione said laughing.
‘No, don’t…’ Draco said.
‘Draco as a baby.’ Hermione said laughing.
‘Really?’ Ginny asked laughing.
‘Do you have a picture with you?’ Ginny asked.
‘No luckily she hasn’t.’ Draco said relieved.
‘Are you sure about that one?’ Hermione asked laughing.
‘You didn’t!’ Draco said.
‘No just kidding, but you had to see your face.’ Hermione said laughing.
Draco rolled his eyes laughing and then looked at Ginny and Harry. After 30 minutes the train started to move away from platform 9 ¾ on its way back to Hogwarts. After a few minutes Hermione got up.
‘Does anyone want something from the sweetscar?’ Hermione asked.
‘Yes Chocolate Frogs.’ Ron said.
‘Anyone else?’ Hermione asked.
‘No thanks.’ Harry said.
‘I’ll walk with you.’ Draco said smiling as he stood up too.
‘Okay, we’ll be right back.’ Hermione said as they walked hand in hand out of the compartment.
‘Well, look who we got there.’ Pansy said.
‘Where is the mudblood? Left her there or did your family do something to her?’ Pansy asked with a mean smirk.
‘What are you talking about Parkinson! She’s right here.’ Draco said as he stepped back and showed Hermione.
‘That’s sad.’ Pansy said and she headed towards the Slytherin section of the train.
‘Don’t listen to her.’ Draco said.
‘Trying to.’ Hermione said.
Draco gave her a smile and they walked further. They bought the Chocolate Frogs and then went back to the compartment.
‘Here are you Chocolate Frogs.’ Hermione said as she gave Ron his chocolate.
‘Thanks.’ He said as he opened it.
After a while they finally arrived at Hogwarts. When they were in the castle they went right away to the Great Hall for dinner.
‘See you after dinner.’ Draco said to Hermione and he gave he a gentle kiss on the lips.
‘Okay.’ Hermione said smiling and she walked with her friends to the Gryffindor table.
Hermione looked over at the Slytherin table and saw Draco sit down next to Blaise Zabini, one of his Slytherin friends. Hermione smiled and then looked back at her friends who were laughing.
After dinner they went to their common room. Hermione didn’t walk with her friends and waited for Draco.
‘Shall I walk with you?’ Draco asked.
‘Sure.’ Hermione said smiling.
Draco packed Hermione hand and they walked up the stairs.
‘You know the vacation was really wonderful.’ Hermione said smiling.
‘I think so too.’ Draco said smiling.
They reached the Gryffindor Tower and they stopped in front of the Fat Lady portrait.
‘Thank you for everything.’ Hermione said smiling.
‘Thank you too.’ Draco said.
‘For what?’ Hermione asked confused.
‘You was the first one to see I had changed… and that you love me.’ Draco said blushing.
Hermione smiled and gave Draco a gentle kiss on his lips.
‘Good night Malfoy.’ Hermione said smiling.
‘Good night Granger.’ Draco said little bit laughing and before he walked down the stairs he gave Hermione one more kiss.
Hermione said the password and climbed through the portrait. Ginny and Harry where sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace and Ron was sitting on the chair besides the couch. Ginny and Harry were snogging and Ron was trying to ignore it but it was hard for him. Hermione sat down in the other armchair and cleared her throat.
‘Hee guys.’ Hermione said.
Ron mouthed Thank you to Hermione and Hermione nodded with a little smile.
‘Hee how was it with Draco?’ Ginny asked.
Ron’s face went back to irritated.
‘It’s was great, he’s so sweet.’ Hermione said smiling.
She got butterflies in her stomach when she thought about Draco.
‘Aw look at her she’s glowing.’ Harry said.
Hermione looked at Harry and threw a pillow at him.
‘That’s so cute.’ Ginny said smiling.
‘Stop it.’ Hermione said laughing.