Chapter 17

It was the last day before the vacation. The two weeks were over in a finger snip. Hermione and Ginny were packing their things in their room.

'Are you really sure you don't want to come with us?' Ginny asked.

Hermione turned her head so she could face Ginny.

'Yes, don't worry about me.' Hermione said smiling.

Ginny nodded and turned back to her bed. After they packed their things they went downstairs to the Great Hall for dinner.

'Has Pansy done anything in the past two weeks?' Ginny asked.

'No.' Hermione said.

'But the last time was so weird.' Hermione added.

'I can imagine that.' Ginny said as they walked into the Great Hall.

They sat down next to each other and after a few seconds Harry and Ron walked in.

'Ready to go?' Harry asked.

'Yeah, I think I've got everything I need.' Ginny said.

'Me too.' Hermione said with a smile.

Harry and Ron sat down on the other side of the table and they started to eat.

'Why are you so silent?' Ginny asked Hermione.

'Oh I was just thinking.' Hermione said.

'About what?' Harry asked.

'Just everything.' Hermione said.

'That are a lot of things then.' Harry said.

After dinner they went back to the Gryffindor Tower. They stayed in the common room for a while and then went to bed.

The next morning when they woke up they got dressed. Hermione and Ginny went to the Great Hall to eat some breakfast. There were already a lot of students eating, they were talking excitingly about the vacation and what they were going to do. Hermione and Ginny sat down and started to eat.

'Good morning.' Draco said smiling while he sat down next to Hermione and gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek.

'Good morning.' Hermione and Ginny said.

'Have you packed everything?' Draco asked.

'I think so, you?' Hermione said.

'I think so too.' Draco said with a smile and he started to eat.

'Good morning.' Harry said while he sat down on the other side of the table.

'Good morning.' They said back.

'Where is Ron?' Ginny asked.

'He realised he forgot something to put in his trunk.' Harry said laughing.

'It would be something for him to realise it when we're already in the train.' Hermione said laughing.

'Yes indeed.' Harry said laughing.

Then Ron walked into the Great Hall.

'Good morning my friends.' Ron said cheerful and then he noticed Draco.

'Malfoy.' Ron added.

'Good morning.' Draco said with a smile.

Ron rolled his eyes and sat down next to Harry.

'Do you have everything?' Ginny asked.

'Yes, I know it for sure.' Ron said.

'Sure you do.' Harry said.