Chapter 2

Draco ran out of the castle in the direction Hermione had gone. He knew the places where you could find Hermione most of the times and that were; the Hogwarts Library, the Black lake and Gryffindor common room. Since he couldn't check in the Gryffindor common room he went towards the Black lake. He had watched her sitting there often. He liked it to look at her while she studied. He walked out of the doors and ran against Luna and she fell on the ground. 

'Oh Luna!' Draco said. 

'I... uhm... I'm...' Draco stuttered. 

'It doesn't matter Draco.' Luna said, she knew he found it hard to say sorry. 

'She's outside.' Luna said with a smile. 

Draco reached out a hand towards her and helped her up. 

'Hee Malfoy! Stay away from her!' Neville said who had just came around the corner. 

'Hello Neville, he just helped me up.' Luna said smiling. 

'Thank you Draco.' Luna said smiling and she walked towards her boyfriend and packed his arm. 

They walked away and Draco looked at them. He wanted that too, someone who loved him, like Luna loved Longbottom and Potter loved Weasley. 

Draco looked outside and he saw her sitting on the bench by the lake. He walked outside and his heartbeat raise with every step he came closer. When Draco was standing next to her she looked up.

Draco's POV:

'Hee.' I said. 

'What do you want Malfoy?' Hermione asked. 

I shock a little of her reaction, but what was I expecting I had treated all those years not very nice, okay not nice at all. 

'Wha... what?' I stuttered. 

'Okay I get it, you don't want me around you! I have enough of those mean comments for today okay, why me?' Hermione said. 

I looked at her, my heart bouncing in my chest. 

'You know, never mind.' Hermione said while she stood up. 

'I'm going so you can sit in peace her.' Hermione said and she stood up. 

I didn't know what do, I had to talk to her, and I wanted to do that now.

Hermione's POV:

I wanted to walk away, it felt like this day was getting worse with every minute that past. Then Draco grabbed my wrist. When his skin touched my skin ,my heartbeat raise. I looked at my wrist with his hand around it. I looked up at Draco and he was looking at his hand and my wrist as well. 

'What are you doing?' I asked carefully. 

'Uhm... I...' Draco said. 

I looked at him while I raised her eyebrows.  

'Well... uhm...' Draco said. 

'Yes....?' I said. 

'I just.... You were forgetting your book.' Draco said. 

I turned to the bench and saw my book. I wanted to pack it but Draco had already packed it before I could. He handed it to me and he gave me a little smile. 

'Thank you.' I said with a little smile. 

'DRACO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' I heard Pansy behind me. 

'Oh my gosh not again!' I whispered. 

I looked up at Draco and he looked down at me, he was a little bit taller than I was. 

'Fast go! And just walk past her.' Draco whispered.