Chapter 22

Niall's P.O.V.

"Hurry up Zayn." I dragged on.

"And Mia." Harry gave me a stern look, as if I did something wrong.

"What is your problem?" I had to question him. Just as Zayn came waltzing out. "Where's Mia?" I asked.

"Shut it! Can I not talk?" He gave me a glare. "Okay, now to introduce Mia Johnson!" He flapped his arms as Mia walked out with a stunning dress on.

She had on a black sequins dress, it was studded with black rhinestones. It was a one shoulder piece, with one big flowing lace going around her body and down onto the floor. Her hair was down and curled just a bit, making her look even more beautiful. Her eyes sparkled in the low dim light, it could have out shined the sun.

"C-come o-on, were going to b-be late." I managed to stutter out. I went up to grab her hand, but she shrugged me away. "Sorry." I apologized.

"Let's just go?" She said but it came out more as a question.

"Yeah." I smiled, not letting what had happened get to me.

We all hoped in the limo, Mia in between me and Harry.

For some odd reason we all got into a fight about something, I wasn't really paying attention, and there's no idea what they were fighting about.

"But turtles are way better than dogs!" Liam shouted, trying to argue his case.

"But puppies are cute." Mia whispered.

"Shut it!" Paul yelled at us as we drove to the concert. "Cock ups." I heard him whisper. "Sorry Mia." He apologized.

She nodded at him, meaning she accepted his apology.

"You ready for this?" I leaned over and whispered in Mia's ear.

She nodded once again.

"Are you just not talking today?" Lou asked. "Or is it something we did?" He laughed.

"No, I'm just thinking." She replied.

"About?" Zayn asked.

"Life." She did a small giggle. "Are we there yet?" She asked, causing us to all burst out laughing.

She laughed with us.

"It looks like someone is warming up to us." Lou started poking her in the ribs.

That set her off. She started to kick and scream, hitting Lou's hands away. She wouldn't stop squirming until Lou took his hands off her.

"What the hell?!" Paul yelled, the limo coming to a halt.

"I-I'm so sorry, Mia." Lou apologized, a shocked but also frightened look deep in his blue-grey eyes.

"N-no, it's fine, can we just get there." She stated. "Fast, please?"

"Yeah, okay. Let's go." Paul started up the limo once again, and headed straight for where the concert was to be held.

As we got there, no one dared to get out, or even move. We were all still pretty shaken up about what had just taken place a while earlier. But we couldn't stay in here forever. Paul yanked us out, throwing two of the boys over his shoulders as the rest of us followed pursuit, not wanting to be dragged In by Paul.

"Come on Mia, we have to go." Zayn finally broke the silence; as we yanked open the double doors only to see the fans waiting.

"What time is it?" She asked, staring at the ground as the rest of us got ready.