Chapter 21

She buried her face in my shoulder as I held her. All I could think was that I needed her. I needed her in my arms, needed her to let me hold her and whisper that we'd find a way to be together.

She never moved, or even spoke. Not a single word, leaving her lips. I carefully looked down at her, but it wasn't her. I looked around me, where was she? Where could she have gone? I wasn't in the closet anymore, she wasn't in my arms anymore. It was just me. I started to scream, my mind couldn't take it, and neither could my heart.

"Mia?!" I yelled out, but my voice didn't make a sound.

What was happening?

I suddenly felt myself began to shake aggressively.

"Stop!" I wanted to say, but I couldn't.

I suddenly begin to cling to the ground as I became very wet. I bolted straight up.

I carefully opened my eyes.

"What the hell?" I questioned myself.

"Mate, you've been asleep for a long time." Zayn gave me a look of concern.

"Wait, but, I, Mia." I managed to get out. "My dream." I looked over a him.

"I think you were having sex in your dream because you kept snogging the pillow and making groaning noises." He explained.

I couldn't even think straight, I had to know what time it was, in what day of what year.

"It's 9:15, December 31 and 2012. We have a concert tonight. Don't you remember." He looked at me like I had two heads.

"Sorry, it just feels so, unreal." I babbled.

It was all fake, just a dream. I didn't kiss her, the paparazzi didn't take our picture and tell the whole world we were dating. Even the concert didn't happen. None of it happened. But for some odd reason, I wanted it too.

"Well better get dressed, it's almost time." He rushed off into the other room. Leaving me alone to my thoughts.

I had to know where she was.

I carefully got up and out of my master bed, and headed into the rest of the hotel room. I heard the boys chatting, and her. She made a smile grow on my face, as I came into contact with her face, her beautiful flawless face, she was all around perfect. She had a huge smile crossing her lips, but it made me sad as I wasn't the reason it was on there.

"Niall!" Liam exclaimed, as he rushed over to splatter me with a hug.

"H-hey Li Li." I used his nickname.

"Are you sick? You seem sick, you've been sleeping for quite a while." He asked, look of concern covering all their faces.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just having the best dream ever." I smiled looking over at Mia who stayed quiet for a couple of minutes, got up, then turned and left the room without another word.

"Hold on." I sprinted out after her. "Mia! Wait!" I called out for her. She stopped abruptly.

"Niall." She whispered.

I didn't want to do anything else, as I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a hug. I carefully took in her scent. It was the same as in my dream.

Lemon.

"Niall. I-I" She started to shake uncontrollably, as her tears pelted my shirt.

"Shh. It's okay, you're fine." I soothed.

She stopped hugging me, telling me to let go. I did so, as I looked at her, she didn't look the same, not like in my dream.

I graced the edges of face, knowing that I'd only have her for a little while. Wanting to make every minute count.

"I'm here." I said simply. "And I'm never leaving." I stated firmly.

"I want to stay here, with you." She said with all seriousness, not a trace of doubt.

"You can, and you will. For as long as you want to. You're never going back. Tonight's a new year, let's start over. It's a new year, a new you." I proclaimed.

"Thanks. I don't want to be this shy, awkward girl that is a nobody. I want don't want to be just a nobody! I want to be a somebody!" She announced.

"You are, and you can be." I smiled at her, as she smiled up at me.

"Thanks. I'm glad to know I actually have a friend." She turned to leave.

"Friend." I whispered, not loud enough for her to hear me.

I didn't want that, to be "just friends" I wanted her, to be mine. But fi being her friend first is what it's going to take, then so be it. I'll be the best friend she's never had.

I started on after her to go back into the hotel room where the rest of the boys were.

"And I know exactly what I'm going to do." I whispered as she trailed before me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

The kiss never happened, surprised? Also what do you think Nialls going to do?

Tell me what you think

Vote,Comemnt,Etc.