Chapter 8

I heaved a breath as I scurried up the dry, bumpy, gravel road. I had been walking for hours on end, and I hadn't even made it two miles.

I sighed.

This was hopeless, but I had to keep going.

So i picked up my heavy feet that were now dragging on the pavement. And kept going.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Niall, Niall. Ello, you there lad?" Louis snapped his fingers in front of my face as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Uh? Oh yeah, what are we on?" I asked.

"Were done with the song. You were too deep in thought to even notice." Liam told me.

"It's a girl isn't it?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

As I said that, Zayn smacked down some money into Harry's hand. They must have bet on what I was thinking about. Typical.

"So who's this mystery girl?" Zayn asked.

"Um, well we talked on the phone for a little while, but I don't even know her name! But I can't stop thinking about her, and I haven't even met her yet." I poured out to all the boys.

"Aww, wittle Nialler's in love." They all exclaimed in baby voices.

"No I'm not! You can't be in love with someone you've never met!" I shouted, I just got so frustrated at all of them for making a joke out of this; I quickly got up and rushed out of the hotel room.

I ran into my hotel room and slammed the door shut. I quickly locked it as well.

I don't why I can't stop thinking about her, it's just when she told me she gets bullied and that she ran away from home, makes me wonder. As I thought about this a billion questions run through my brain. Like: How old is she? Does she know what she's doing? But what I couldn't shake the thought of was:

I want to help her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think he's going to do?

Tell me what you think

Vote,Comment,Etc.