Chapter 23

Niall's P.O.V.

I burst out laughing, I tried to keep the water in my mouth but failed epically as it came squirting out and all over the table.

Mia squealed, dodging the water as it splattered everywhere.

"You're going to have to clean that up." She gave me a strict look.

"Noooooo." I sprawled out.

"Hey." She whispered. "Do you want to take a walk?" She asked, giggling a little at the end.

"Yes." We both got up from our seats and rushed out the door without another word.

We went straight to the beach, it was about 6:30 at night, the sun was just coming down and it looked marvelous.

"It's so beautiful." I heard her whisper; I turned to look at her.

"Yeah it is." I replied, not taking my eyes off her.

"You know, I always imagined that when I was old enough I would travel the world." She gave a far off look. "And fall in love." She giggled a little at that. "But that'll never happen." She finished.

"Well, how do you know? It could." I argued. She shook her head, a little laugh escaping her lips.

"No. I'm almost 19; it's not going to happen." She gave me a half-hearted smile.

"You're still young, you know?" I laughed. "You can do and be whatever you want to be." I told her, now taking a seat on the sand as I watched the waves roll up onto shore.

"Thanks." She took a seat next to me. "But truth is, I don't know what I want to be or do." She explained. "I guess you could say I'm undecided." She giggled.

"How about I help you?" I asked. "We can try new and different things, find out what you love and want to spend the rest of your life doing." I smiled, feeling proud that I'm not at home drowning myself in food.

"That sounds like a date." She blurted. "I mean-you know-as friends." She quickly recovered.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"But, I think I need to get out of the boys and your hair." She announced.

"No!" I shouted. "I mean, no it's okay. Me and the boys like having you around." I grinned in her direction.

"You're the only one." She gave a blank stare. "They don't want me there, it's obvious."

"How so?" I asked.

"The way they act." She said simply.

I didn't know how to respond, I knew the boys didn't pay any attention to her, or even care that she was with us. But I never really paid any attention as to the way they acted around her.

"Well, I like having you around." I confessed. "And I want to help you." I stated.

"Oh. Well, how about you help me and I'll leave?" She said but it came out more as a question.

"If you want." I didn't want her to leave; I wanted her to stay here, with me. "Come here." I told her, standing up and offering her my hand.

"Will you dance with me?" I asked. She turned bright red and started to laugh, I stayed straight face until she stopped.

On the shore of the beach, no music was on. As I pulled her close, I whispered in her ear.

"I think I know a tune you'll like." So I hummed something soft and sweet, as the stars came out as we moved our feet.

I took a risk as I sung out.

"Won't you take my hand; take my heart, promise to never stop dancing once we start." I sang. "This is our song." I heard her chuckle.

We stayed silent, dancing along as I hummed 'our song' by Ron Pope.

The sun rolling down, hiding behind the earth itself. The waves calming down, trying to blend in with all the sounds of nature around it. As she clung to my body, my hands gripping her waist, I couldn't help but feel at home, I wanted to stay like this forever. I felt complete.

She suddenly stopped swaying, as she went straight for the ground, lying down and closing her eyes with ease. Coming close and lying with her, I out-lined the frame of her face, her soft, flawless skin with just a bit of bruises out lining it. I started to trail down her arms, causing her to shiver at the touch of my fingers. I finally got down to her hand, as I intertwined our hands, our fingers fitting perfectly together.

She cuddled closer to my body, probably feeling the warmth of my body radiating off me. Her head nestling into the crook of my neck, her slow breathing trickling down my spine.

Cradling her in my arms, as she carefully fell into a peaceful sleep, right here, right now. I soon joined along with her into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM! IDEK!

Cute? Yes? No? Okay....

Tell me what you thinks going to happen next, what you think of this chapter (its crappy)

Vote,Comment,Etc,