Chapter 11

I groggily opened my eyes as I felt a cold, damp rag had been placed on my forehead. As I did this, mine and someone else's head collided together.

"Ouch." The other person said with some sort of an accent.

I fell back down on the couch I had been laying on, as all I could see were stars twinkling everywhere.

"You alright, love?" He asked as I covered my face with the damp rag.

"Y-yeah, but where am I?" I had to ask.

"You're in Niall's hotel room." He answered.

"Niall." I whispered. I had heard that name before; I just couldn't put my tongue on it.

"Yes, Niall. So, you're the majestic Mia, me and the boys have heard so much about you." He smiled, as my vision finally came clear.

He had brown curly hair, big bright green eyes, and little dimples on the side of his cheeky smile.

"Ummm....?" I trailed off.

"Oh, sorry love. I'm Harry, Harry Styles." He introduced himself, and put his hands over his ears, as if I was about to scream my head off.

I stared at him in confusion.

"You don't know who I am, do you?" He asked.

I shook my head as to say 'no'

He sprung up and sprinted off, out the door.

"What the crap?" I questioned myself.

"Harry you can't just leave her in there alone!" I heard voices yelling at this Harry guy.

"But you don't understand, she doesn't know who I am!" He argued back.

I got up and walked to the door, only to come face to face with three boys. One was the Harry boy, and the other one had brown hair and brown eyes, and another one with blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Conceited much?" I turned to Harry.

The other two tried to hide their laughter, while I stood there with a smirk on my face.

"This is a matter of life and death! You, don't know who I am!!" He swung his arms around in circles.

"Why is it such a big deal?" I asked, looking at the other boys for more answers than what I was getting from Harry.

"It's because were One-Direction, the biggest boy-band in the world." The brown headed one answered.

"Oh. Well that's understandable." I laughed.

"I'm Liam, by the way. Liam Payne." He introduced himself.

"Mia." I replied.

"I know." He winked.

"Not creepy at all." I said sarcastically.

"Niall has told all of us, pretty much everything about you." He laughed at my reaction.

"He's obsessed." I cringed when Harry bent down to whisper in my ear.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked.

"Um, nothing." I shrugged it off like it was nothing. But in reality, it was everything. It pained me because I couldn't tell anyone; it haunted me in my dreams.

All the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me Crappy little chapter :P

Have you ever cringed when someone tried to do something like that? I have!

If you want to talk PM me

What do you think's going to happen next?

Vote,Comment,Etc.