Chapter 1

"Skank. Fat. Ugly. Annoying. Vain. Fake. Loser." These were just SOME of the things people whispered about me. Sometimes they would have enough courage to come to me and say it to my face.

As I walked down the school campus hallways, trying to get the look of everyone's face out of my head. I hugged my books closer to my chest as I tried to find my class. I scurried down the halls and the stares. Finally finding my class of Writing Skills and Journalism. It's what my major was, I'm also studying Photography.

This is the only place where I felt like, me. No one likes me, I have no friends, but surprisingly I'm okay with that. Because I know that I don't need friends to accomplish anything, it's done by me for me. It would be nice to have some friend's to talk to, but what's there to really talk about? Friends don't usual talk about deep and personal things, they just, talk. Talk about school, they talk about things they heard on a TV show or a website they found. They never really, talk. I know I probably make no sense. But to me it makes perfect sense. Sometimes I even talk to myself, why? Because I have no one else to talk too. It's just three people, me, myself & I.

Here I was, sitting in the front of the class, while everyone else sat in the very back, as far away from me as possible. But I didn't care; this was my favorite subject and my favorite thing to do, and I'm not going to let anyone ruin that for me. I think the teacher understood me more than anyone else here, she was always there. And didn't look at me like the others; she always gave me a genuine smile.

I never really understood why my class mates looked at me differently or why they decided to pick on me. But I always looked at them with jealous because I envied them, they had rich parents, siblings that they loved and cared for and that loved them back.

Me? I never really knew my parents; they were killed in a car accident when I was three. I lived with my uncle, before he passed away. I have a sibling, but I never really got to know him, before he left. Reasons why he left it might be obvious to some, but to others not so much. You might figure it out along the way if you don't know already.

But one of these days I hope to meet him. He never came back after he left, every birthday I had, I wished I could see him again, even if it was for just a second or two. I would take anything rather than nothing. But I guess wishes don't come true after all, but I still wish every birthday. Maybe one day it might happen. I don't really believe in wishing on a shooting star, it's more than likely never going to happen, and what's really the point? You wish, then wait and then come to figure out, you lost. How do I know this? Well it happened to me once. I was just ten when I learned that my uncle had cancer, I didn't know what cancer was back then, but one of the nurses told me that a miracle would have to happen for him to make it. I didn't know what she meant, but I decided that wishing upon a shooting star, might work. Because I saw a little girl do it in PeterPan, and she got to go with Peter to the Neverlands.

That night was the night that my world just crumbled around me. That night I wished upon a shooting star, and then went straight to bed in the hospital chair next to my uncle. I remember it like it was just yesterday. The sirens, the beeping, the blood, the nurse and doctors rushing in.

*Flashback*

"Please!" I begged to the nurse who had carried me out, and blocked my view and entrance to the door, my uncle was behind.

"I'm sorry." A doctor came out of the room.

"W-what?" The nurse finally spoke.

"He's gone." He whispered.

"W-what's going on?!" I asked tears streaming down my face.

She didn't say anything, she just stared at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry but your uncle is dead." She said bending down to my height.

I couldn't help the tears that just poured out, or the squeal I let out because I couldn't breathe. I looked up, trying to see through my tear blocked eyes. Only to see the nurse was crying too.

I didn't know why she was crying, he wasn't her uncle.

I was quickly snapped back into reality as the bell rang, signaling that class was over. I wiped away the tears that threatened to spill over. As I groggily got up, gathered my books, and turned to leave, but before I could, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I quickly spun on my heel, only to come face to face with my teacher: Mrs. Johnson.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, rubbing the place where her hand was laid.

"Yep! Just fine!" I gave her a fake smile, as I quickly left the classroom.

I could hear her sigh as I left the room.

I don't know why I do what I do, I just, do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's kinda depressing, i know

If you guys have been bullied, please tell me in the comments below! It would mean alot, because i know how you feel. I've been where you're at.

Tell me if i should continue or not

Vote,Comment,Etc.