Chapter 13

I slowly shot the door open and rushed over to where the boys were sitting. I couldn't make it to the table before a bunch of screaming fan-girls sprinted over. I squirmed to get past them, but to avail.

I pushed to get my way through.

"Liam?" I called out, as I tried to get through all these girls.

"Paul, help her." I heard Liam tell someone.

I suddenly didn't feel my feet touch the ground anymore, as a muscular man with brown chiseled hair, came and halted me up and onto his shoulder. He carried me over to the boys table, as I saw all the disgusted and torn faces of each of the girls as security vanished along with all the girls.

"You okay?" Harry asked.

I nodded.

I looked over at Niall, he hadn't said anything the entire time, he just kept staring daggers at me. Why? Did I do something wrong?

It's probably because he knows

Oh, yeah that's right.

He knows.

"Can we go back to the hotel now?" I felt myself asking.

"Yeah, sure. But aren't you hungry?" Liam looked at me with those same eyes.

"No, I'm fine." I faked a smile, as I turned around and stalked off to the van.

I hoped into the back as the other five boys came following after and soon we were in the hotel parking lot.

I was headed for the front door of the hotel as I felt someone I had heard before whisper in my ear.

"Up for that chat, you promised me?" I felt a warm breath trickle down my shoulder as I cringed for a second than realized who it was.

"Zayn?" I asked, as I spun on my heel.

"Yep, surprised?" He asked.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." I looked at the others as they headed into the hotel and up the stairs. Niall in toe, as he again stared daggers at me as he followed the boys up.

"Where?" I looked back at Zayn.

He smiled.

"In my hotel room, if that's okay...?" He trailed off.

"Yeah, it's fine." I conformed.

"Great, let's go!" We both climbed those bunches of stairs, that seemed to go on for a life time.

We finally reached the top, Zayn pointed down the hallway as we headed over to white, big double doors, as he opened it up to reveal a master piece.

I slowly walked over to a couch right in the middle as I sat there feeling very uncomfortable. Zayn came up and sat next to me.

"So tell me what's bothering you?" He encouraged me to go on.

"You don't have to if you don't want to!" He quickly covered up.

"No, it's okay. I just want to know I can trust you, first?" I said.

"You can. I won't tell a soul." He crossed his heart.

"Cross your heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye?" I smirked.

"Yes." He saluted.

"Okay, well...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to rant to me, please do...it wouldn't bother me
You think she's going to tell him everything? What do you think will happen?

Vote,Comment,Etc.