Chapter 16

Disha's POV

"Let's get out of this place." I say to myself. If I lay down here doing nothing I would die of just thinking. Besides the sun still haven't set so it's still not late to go to the bakery.

I take my purse and stride towards the main door. Locking the door I start walking. I stop before the bakery. Opening the door I take in a step but still as I come face to face with the person I least bit expected.

"Disha?"

"Mia. What are you doing here? I mean to say.... it's good to meet you here." I say.

"Yeah really. It's really a surprise to see you here." Mia replies.

"What can I do? This place........"

Someone cuts me off "Excuse me." It's a small boy. I realise that I am blocking the entrance. I give that boy a sheepish smile.

"Let's sit." I nod my head at Mia's suggestion. We both settle down beside a window.

"Do you also like this place?" I ask.

"Like? No I love this place." She replies. There is a bright shine in her when she said that.

"I also love this place. This is my everyday stop." I input. "By the way do you know where bhai is? He had promised me yesterday that he would come to help me in settling my things in my new house but he didn't come. He didn't even called." Instantly her expression changes as if I shouldn't have asked about that.

"Why don't we eat something?" She suggest. I nod awkwardly as I realise that she got uncomfortable by my question. "Sunil." She calls and a waiter arrives. I am surprised that she knows his name. She must come here frequently.

"Oh boss we thought you left." I get surprised when he said that.

Boss. Is she the owner of this place. Damn why didn't I think about this. Now everything clicks. The bakery which Mia had opened is this and the famous place which bhai was talking about yesterday is this only. Why didn't I realised this earlier.

"I was but I just bumped into one of my friends and I want you to bring us the pastry which I had prepared today." she replies.

"Okay mam." With that he leaves.

"I didn't knew you were the owner of this place. And I must say you have become successful. This place is fantastic." I say.

I wish I was with you in the journey of you starting this place.

I don't say that loudly. That would only make both of us hurt. Suddenly Vihaan's face flashes in front of my eyes. He was in pain and was crying. What is happening with me? I again check my phone and this time I do send him the message.

'Are you okay?'

My leg starts shaking in anxiety. My eyes intact on the message.

"Disha what happened? Are you okay?" I hear Mia ask.

Suddenly I find myself asking her "Do y-you know where is vihaan? I am getting a very bad feeling." The message still has not the blue mark. Why is he not reading it?

"Calm down Disha." She offers me a glass of water. I gulp it down and it helps me.

"Sorry. I don't know why I was acting like that." I say guilty. She just nods her head. Our pastry arrives. We both dive in and it's marvelous. Instantly it helps in vanishing everything that I was thinking.

"This taste heavenly. You are the best backer in the whole world." I compliment her in the midst of devouring my pastry.

"Yeah I have heard that alot." I start laughing at that. She gives me an offended look but nevertheless starts laughing herself. I glance at the window to see that the sun has already set giving place for moon to shine.