Chapter 13

Vihaan's POV

“Sir something happened to Mrs malh......I mean madam soniya." Taniya says as she bargs into the office without my permission huffing and puffing.

“Next time don't forget to knock, Taniya." I reply as I continue to read the report.

“Sorry sir I would definitely remember it from now on but you need to hear this it-its urgent. The head maid just called me saying that madam soniya just fell from unconsciousness."

“Do I look like a doctor to you, Taniya?" I ask sarcastically. She shakes her head. “So am I supposed to go and check her. Call the damn doctor." I say annoyingly.

What am I supposed to do? Go and treat her? Fucking stupid head maid wasting my time for these things.

“Sir the doctor is already their but madam is not letting him check her."

“Why?" I ask. I slide the report away as I can't seem to concentrate on it with her babbling repeatedly. Since she came I glance at her for the very first time. And I can see she is pressured.

“Madam wants y-you to be beside her then she would let the doctor in."

The fuck she wants me for.

“Inform her that I am coming." I reply.

“Are you really sir?" On that I lift my right eyebrow and tilt my head to side.

“What do you think, Taniya?"

“You are not...... I will do as you wish." Saying that she leaves.

I sign and check my phone for any notification from her but the only thing I came across are unending emails. Today is her first day of college and also interview for a teacher post. Last light I was furious when she disconnected the call but knowing that she might be crying alone converted that anger into sadness. But that would never stop me from calling her.

“Come in." I shout as I hear the knocking. The irritation returns back in full speed knowing that Taniya has come to tell me they very most annoying and time wasting thing.

“Sir you have to go." she says.

“Why?" I ask because she handles everything properly according to my liking. She had handled soniya's tantrums everytime without any flaw. Then what happened today?

“Sir madam is not letting anyone check her. She is adamant on seeing you before letting the doctor check her."

“Is she on her death bed or what." I mumble to myself. But by the slight flinching from her told me she heard it. Sliding my coat in my arms I leave the office. The quite passageway intensifying the sound of my shoes hitting the ground. Getting in my car I order the driver to take me to home. I start fiddling with my phone as the need to order my men to go after Disha creeps in. So that I can get her whereabouts. But I refrain. I had stopped my men from tailing Disha since she settled here. Opening a random game I start playing and it does takes my mind off of her.

As soon as I enter the house the head maid comes running to me frantically. Before she can blabber some bullshit I show her my palm shushing her up.

“Where is she?" I ask.

“In her room sir."

I dart towards her room. My anger skyrockets as I see all the maids hovering all over the passageway.

“Everyone leave." I shout. Instantly they all start running off to their work. Seeing passageway empty I make my way to her room. I have rarely been in her room. As I get inside the first thing I notice is our wedding photo hanging in the front wall as if telling everyone that we are married. I snicker at the photo.