Chapter 19

Disha's POV

I don't like this feeling. This pain, this heartbreak everything is unbearable. I....I want my tablets.

I dart towards my purse and rummage through it. My frustration increasing with every passing second. In anger I find myself throwing my purse on the floor shattering everything on the floor.

“Disha what the fuck is wrong with you?" I hear vihaan shout as my body is been shaken up by him. I look away from the shattered things of my purse to his eyes.

“YOU." I shout. “If you hadn't taken our baby's life everything would have been normal. We.....we would have been happy. We wouldn't have been like we are now. If you hadn't I could had my happily ever after with you, which I always dreamt of." My breathing heavy.

The next second I get engulfed in his arms. My hands circle his body as I start sobbing furiously. “This is all your fault." I keep mumbling inbetween my crying.

“Yes. I know." he says after my every complain. After my crying comes to control I part away from him.

“I hate you." I mutter after parting away from him.

“Do you really?" He replies.

“Yes." I reply as I get comfortable on the bed. The emotional pain long forgotten as if it was never there. “You can't sleep on the bed." I say as I see him laying beside me. I give him a ‘I will never let you lay beside me' look.

I am mad at him.

“I thought you got sober." he says still not moving from the bed.

“I am.... Now leave the bed. I am mad at you. Besides now you are not my husband or boyfriend to lay beside me." I say while giving him a deathly glare.

“Says the girl who was begging me to let her have me only few minutes ago." he replies with a triumphant smile as if he has won some war.

“Now you are not in demand so LEAVE." I retort back.

“What if I don't leave and sleep on this same bed?" he says while lifting his left eyebrow.

“Then I will sleep on the floor. Now choose bed or floor." I say knowing fully well that he will not let me sleep on the floor.

He signs in defeat and says “I will sleep on the floor...." my lips twist in a smile “but first answer me truthfully. Do you really hate me?"

“Yes." My answer is fast.

“So you don't want me in your life?" he ask another question. “You don't want to be mine?"

“No. I don't want you in my life. You are not mine. You belong to soniya." I mumble.

“You don't mean that. You still love me. I am sure of it." he says with determination.

“It doesn't matter if I love you or not. Now go away and sleep on the floor I am getting reallllyyy sleepyyy." I say as my eyes starts dropping. The last thing I saw before giving in to sleep was a tear dropping from his eyes.

My vihu is sad.

This was the last thought before I went in a deep slumber. My eyes opens in the middle of the night. I turn in other direction and move closer to the warmth. My eyes again closes and I again go into a deep slumber.

My eyes flutter open and I groan in pain.

My head is paining as if someone is opening it.

I get in a seating position. And again close my eyes. I start massaging my head in order to get rid of the headache.