HOTTIE COLLECTION

"Call me a fanger again, and I'll make you swallow yours," Ethan warns him. Then he looks behind Adam at the nearly thirty Lycan's angrily pacing back and forth. Needing an outlet for all their pinned-up aggressions, and adds, "You'll need more Lycan's than that to stop me."

If he's afraid of Ethan, Adam doesn't show it. As a pack leader, he can't. The moment his pack smells weakness they'll challenge his right to rule. But it doesn't take a genius to know that a pack of Lycans, no matter how big, is no match for a born vampyr with enough ancient blood in his body to resurrect Jesus again.

Besides, a great ruler isn't just strong... they're smart too.

"What did you want to talk about?" Lucas asks. Wanting to get to the point sooner rather than later.

"I've recently encountered a Lycan tracker out of California. He showed me a picture of Ali and asked me to notify him if I came across her." Adam tells us.

"Did he say why?" I ask.

"Nope. But he offered me fifty thousand for you."

"What the hell is a Lycan pack from California doing looking for me?"

"I don't know. He just said it was unfinished business. And if I saw you to give you this," he pulls a medallion out of his pocket.

Inspecting the medallion, I'm frustrated when nothing comes to me. Not even an itch or a tickle in back of my mind.

"Does this ring a bell?" Ethan asks.

"No." I sulk.

"Well, he also told me to give you this," Adam adds. Handing me a piece of paper with a date, time, address, and the words 'come alone' written on it.

"This is in California," I gawk at him.

"Then California here we come," Ethan takes the address out of my hand. Handing it to Preston.

"Whoa. Why are we just going along with this?"

"Because I'm willing to bet whoever is looking for you, is also the person who bit your brother. He has less than three days before he turns completely."

His words suddenly hit me like a brick wall. Because that's what I was sensing was wrong with him.

"I needn't tell you how bad it will be if he transitions in prison." Ethan adds.

"Nor how many people will be killed," Adam adds. A look of fear in his eyes. "He'll be outing Lycans to humans, which is a Lycan crime punishable by death. My death and his. We have to stop this."

"How?" I frown.

"By going to California and killing the Lycan responsible for turning him." Tristan answers.

He turns to the Syth and whispers something I can't decipher to them. They all nod in unison and head to GA on foot.

"Who's this?" Adam asks. His jealousy laced in his tone.

"Adam, this is Tristan. Tristan... this is my ex, Adam."

"Is she just collecting hot guys or what?" Adam's little sister Aubrey asks. Eyeballing Tristan, Lucas, and Ethan. "Every time I see her there's a new one. Where do you even find these guys for that matter? And are there more because I am seriously envious of your hottie collection so far."

Adam snarls a warning at Aubrey, and she snarls back. From what I've learned about Lycans at GA, I'm pretty sure dating outside one's species is frowned upon. Unless that someone is a human who can be turned.