33

ALLIA
-
Came back to my dorm a month or two ago. Me and Melo decided that us being friends is the best thing we can do instead of trying for another relationship.

I and Zo stay in touch he asked me about school and shit like that.

Me and G are cool. We got closer once I left and he's been sending me snacks and shit and them bitches be hittin different.

Me and Jalen made up for our fight over the phone and he's coming down here in another 2-3 months.

Me and Jano? Grab your popcorn because..shits bout to get crazy.

Me and Jano made up for our argument too and we went out to parties together and I became more comfortable with him and we became best friends honestly.

The closer we got the more I started liking him and found actual interest in him. We went out on our first little date and he kissed me that night..clap that up.

After the kiss, we just kicked it off from there, and now a month later were together, and soon is our two months:)

Melo also found himself a new girl. She's pretty like..really pretty but he never told me her name.

Tayla and Drae sadly left way earlier than expected and I never got to say bye to them because I was leaving for Chino the day they left.

G and Zo have been staying at my apartment to make sure things are good and other things like that.

Other than that I've been cool. Schools going good and my grades are good. I still fill Melo in about everything and just in general everyone made up and became friends.

I know shit was wild and fucking crazy the whole way but I managed to take it all in like a bad bitch.

Thank you for everything. Now from here on out ima do me.

-Allia Green
-

-
I'm getting older, I've got more on my shoulders
But I'm getting better at admitting when I'm wrong.

I'm happier than ever, at least that's my endeavor.

To keep myself together and prioritize my pleasure
'Cause to be honest, I just wish that what I promise.

Would depend on what I'm given (not on his permission)
(Wasn't my decision) to be abused.

Things I once enjoyed
Just keep me employed now
Things I'm longing for.

Someday, I'll be bored of
It's so weird
That we care so much until we don't.
-

The end.

Thank you for everyone who stuck around and read my book :) I appreciate it and I appreciate all the attention and support.

This book was written for many reasons and the main one was to distract myself from a lot of my problems and all my personal issues and seeing everyone supporting the book makes things 10x better.

Thank you again and I hope I can come out with more things. I love you!!

-The one and only K.B.🕺🏽🛸💕
-as always FUCK MISSPELLING.