8

ALLIA
-
"Get the fuck up!!" Drae and Tyala whined. "No. I'm tired." I said and went under my blanket. "Ever since you and Melo got into that argument and with Tae, you haven't been up and the was 2 weeks ago.."

Tay said laying down and so did drae. "Because. Niggas ain't shit. I'm tired of wasting my time." I said holding my breath and letting go.

"Girl..how do you feel about Melo?" Drae asked. "Right person..wrong time," I said sitting up.

"See that happens..you and Melo can be together again," Tay said and I shook my head. "I-"

The door opened and it was Melo. "Oh, my fault I didn't know.."

"It's fine," I said and Drae and Tay walked out as Melo walked in. He shuts the door and I look at him.

"I'm sorry," he said. "No you're not," I said shaking my head. "Allia I am. I promise I wasn't supposed to tell you allat."

I whined. "Not tell me?!" I look at him and his head hung low with things in his hands. "You not shit," I said.

He sighed and lifts his head walking to me and sat down on the bed with me. "Melo go away.." I said trying to push him off or get him to move.

"Stop man.." Melo said calmly. He grabs my arms and I sighed and look at him. "You done?" He asked.

"Yes.." I said and he lets me go and emptied the bag he had. It was a bunch of my favorite things like candy and he had a bag of food in the other bag.

"I thought I should've brought you something to say sorry." He said and I smiled a bit. "Thank you, Melo." I said.

"You're welcome.." Then that Juliana shit clicked in my head again. Stop it, Ali. I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I saw Dontae with Dj today," Melo said out of nowhere. "Maybe they still love each other," I said.

"Just like us?" He looks at me. I look at him and nod slowly. "Yeah." I look back down and open the drink he got me.

Then my phone starts to ring.
-
-
-
"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Sis."

Jalen scared the fuck out of me with his loud ass voice.

I put him on speaker.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm on my way home with mom then I'm gonna go see you."

I choked on my drink.

"STOP LYING!" I said look at Melo and he smiled.

"I'm not and you get to see mom." Bitch my life just got better.

"Okay, jay I love you." I said.

"Love you more."
-
"You mad happy." Melo laughed and I nodded. "Come here," I said pulling Melo on top of me.

He laid his head on my chest and I played with his hair. "Your wrist feel any better?" I asked softly.

"Kinda. I mean shit still hurts." He said sitting up and twisted his wrist. I just looked at him forgetting about his wrist.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't still fuck with Melo. I can't let this nigga go. It's hard and I know we both tried but no one gone make me feel the way Melo made me feel.

"Allia." Melo snaps his fingers in my face. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." I laughed. He smiled and tilts his head.

"Whatchu thinking about?" He smirked. I shake my head. "Nothing." He raised his eyebrows.

"Cap." He said and I laughed getting up and put my hair in a bun. "You wanna come to my crib tonight?" Melo asked.

I look at him. "Yeah."He nods. "I love you." He spoke. "I love you too dip."
-

Fuck misspelling 📸😩

Tbhhhh I like the first one better 😭😭I should write ideas down type shit huhhh

Enjoy my baby jah