18

ALLIA(long chapter)
-
G's lips molded into mine. It hurts to say I kissed him back. He pulled away and looked at me. I stayed quiet and he kissed me again and my hands naturally wrapped around his wrist as he held the chair I was sitting on.

"What. The. Fuck." We pulled away and it was Zo. My eyes landed on him and he looked hurt.

"Man what the fuck is y'all doing!?" He whispered yelled. "Nothing bro please don't tell Melo.." G pleaded. Zo just looked at me. "Allia..man. Tell me y'all was just doing something other than kissing?"

I felt a tear go down my face. I knew I fucked up when I didn't walk away from G. "Zo I'm sorry.." I looked down. Zo walks to us.

I look at G and he was pale as shit and I was shaking hard as fuck. "I'm so disappointed in you man!" Zo lashed out on G.

"Zo-" I sat up but he turns toward me. "You? Man, I truly believed that you were my sister! You fuck one brother and you just have to fuck with the other brother?!" He yelled in my face.

"Why is y'all yelling?" I heard Melo and I swear I broke down in tears. "Get yo girl." Zo rushed past him and Gelo looks down.

"I'm sorry lil bro." He mumbled. "For what?" Melo asked confused. I look at Melo and I just had tears fucking up my makeup.

"Allia what happened?" I could see Melo's face soften. "Allia talk to me." I couldn't even look at him.

"We kissed," I said lowly and Melo choked on his air. Then Zo came back downstairs with Ky heels and phone. "Call yo self a taxi." Zo didn't look at me.

"And you? Go, home man." He looks at G. I get up out of my chair and Melo was wiping his eyes. "You a fucking dog." Zo looked me dead in my eyes.

"Aye man don't talk to her like that!" Melo pushed Zo. Holy shit what the fuck. "Why?! She's FUCKING GELO!" Zo screams in his face.

"I'm not Zo!" I yelled. "All we did was kiss! That's it!" I added on. "On my mama you fucking wild!" Zo yells at me.

"Aye man go lay down!" G buds in. It was a whole argument between us. "Melo ain't no way you gone let her stick around.." Zo looks at him.

Melo just looks at me. I sighed and left the door while G followed me. "I'm sorry Alli." G tried grabbing me. "G stop it's done. It's over. I'm sorry I kissed you." I pull away from him and I sat on their porch.

"You need a ride home?" He asked and I shook my head. Karma is a bitch I can tell you that. Everything that happened to me had to happen to someone else so now I have to go through that guilt.

G drove off and I called myself an Uber. The door opens and I ignored it. My Uber was 20 minutes away. Great.

"Allia." I heard Melo and he sat next to me. "Go back inside," I said not looking at him. "Tell me you didn't kiss him..." he turns my face to him.

I looked at him and he was red from crying. I nodded and he let my face go letting his head fall into his hands. I sucked in air and he was sobbing.

You have to affect him if he's a grown nigga crying. "And I thought I loved you." He looks at me. I already had tears coming down my face.