31

JANO
-
"You stupid." I laughed at Ali. "Nigga you said it." She laughed. I saw Melo staring at Ali real hard so had to let that nigga know what he lost.

I put my arm around her shoulder and she tense up. "Jano chill." She laughed awkwardly and took off my arm.

"You know you fuckin with it." I smiled. "I'm not." She covers her face laughing.
-
MELO
-
I'll slap the dog shit out this nigga. "Aye, you good?" G nudges me. I nod and crack my knuckles.

"You cute when you blushin and shit." I heard Jano sweet-talk her like shit was cute or sum. "Boy stop." She laughed.

Now I could tell she was uncomfortable with that nigga.
-
JALEN
-
Man Melo and Jano we're going back and forth without even saying anything. Niggas trippin.

"Aye Jano chill over there." I tap him and he nods. "Yeah, my fault." He looks at Melo and Melo got red as hell.
-
ALLIA
-
We still stood in the middle of the aisle and everyone was chatting up with one another but me and Jano stayed in our own space.

I look up and Melo was death starin' Jano. I kept looking at him till he looked at me.

"Stop it." I mouthed to him and he shook his head. I sighed. Me and Jano started messing around again.

"Touch me and I'm slapping the shit out of you!" I laughed and he picked me up on his shoulder.

"JANO!" I laughed loudly. "Yall some kids." Zo laughed and I giggled and when Jano let me down he ripped my necklace off.

I gasped loud as hell.
-
MELO
-
This nigga done ripped that expensive ass necklace. "aye man what is you doing?"I stepped up in front of him pushing him back from Ali.

"Nun bro chill it's just a necklace from here chill." He said and he picks it up and I snatched it out of his hand pushing him.

"AYE MAN!" Zo pulled me back. "Nah! This nigga thinks shit's sweet. I bought this nigga! 14k around her neck and broke it!" I yelled and I look at Ali and she just stood there with her mouth opened.

"Lil bro chill!" G pushes me. "You a bitch!" I yelled as they walked away. "Nigga I'll rock yo shit what's up?" Jano speeds towards me and I push G off me walking up to him.

"Jano! Nigga stop!" Ali grabbed his shirt pulling him back. "You lucky." I buck at him. "Ian scared of you nigga." He said and they walked away and I huffed turning around.

"What the fuck Melo?" Zo pushed my head. "Don't touch me." I push him away. "Man you acting like a damn kid." G shook his head.

Fuck ass nigga.
-
ALLIA
-
"Ali I'm sorry." Jano bugged me. "Jano. I don't give a fuck anymore." I rolled my eyes. "You shouldn't even be mad. Got yo ex niggas shit on." He shook his head.

"You act as if I'm dating yo stingy ass! So yes I'll keep wearing Melo's things because I fucking can and you not gone tell me shit." I snapped and Jalen stood quiet.

"Get your friend." I huffed and started to walk faster than them. I groan and get in the car. I slouched and looked out the window as they got in.

"I can leave?" Jano asked. "Nah man you ain't gotta leave," Jalen said starting the car. I swallow the lump in my throat from being mad and like I said when I get mad I start to cry.