19

You stay taking pictures, pictures
Just to show them to your bitches, bitches.

So you can make 'em jealous
Now I know where your head is.
Man you stay taking those pictures, pictures.

Just to show them to your bitches, bitches.
So you can make 'em jealous.

So now I gotta dead this
-
ALLIA
-
I woke up to my phone blowing the fuck up. I groan and look at what the fuck was happening. A whole bunch of nonsense from Juliana. Fuck you I don't care I could care less.

I sighed and turn and G was dead asleep. There's no way I fucked this nigga. Did I feel guilty? Yes, the fuck I did feel guilty. Was it worth the pleasure? Yeah, I guess.

I sat up from the bed and it was still late so it was dark and I was trying to find my shirt without waking G up.

I found it and put it on walking in the kitchen for water. As much as I hurt Melo I felt shitty. No that doesn't mean I get to go out and fuck his brother and I know I was wrong for that.

But the whole time I was fucking G all I could think about is all the shit Melo put me through with all them bitches he had back to back. What made me overthink it more was the thought of him touching Juliana the way he touched me.

That's not the point tho. I sighed and hear the bedroom door open. "You good?" G asked me. I hum. "Yeah just thirsty," I said turning around sipping my water.

"You goin' back to bed?" He asked me and I nod. "You coming?" He nodded. "Already did." I look at him and laughed. "You're weird."

I shook my head. We went back into the room and laid down. I turn on the TV and put on that tattoo show I used to watch with Juliana. This was my shit I don't care.

"Where did that cut come from?" G asked tubing his thumb on it. "Dj tried to beat my ass but I got her back quick as hell," I said and looked at him.

"You crazy as hell." He shook his head. "You are too. You're aggressive too." I mumbled. He gave me a look and I laughed. "What? G look at my neck nigga." I showed him and he laughed.

"I did that?" He asked and I nod. "No Casper did it." He rolls his eyes and laid down. "I hope Melo's okay.." I said still thinking about it.

"Me too honestly..even though we did just fuck people that meant something or still mean something to us." I sighed.

"Let's sleep.." G added on. "Sounds like a good idea," I said and I laid a pillow on G's side because I honestly find it more comfortable.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and we both went back to sleep with the tv on.
-
"Ali.." I felt my body shaking. I groan and put the blanket over my head. "C'mon." I heard G. I sighed as he pulled the blanket off of me.

"We gone go on a drive." He told me and I nodded. I get up and once again my phone was filled with hella missed calls and texts from Melo.

I look at them.

Melo dip🐐
-

Melo: you and I both know what we doin is wrong.
Melo: I bet you already fucked him huh?
Melo: I mean why should I care? You ain't even mine fr.