12

ALLIA
-
I was laying on the bed with Melo's dog dip. "Hey.." Melo walked in and I look at him and back at the tv petting dips head.

"Allia.." He got on the bed next to me. "What?" I sighed looking at him. "I just wanna know sum." He said softly.

"Okay..spit it out," I said looking at him. "Why you so mad at me? We, not dat-"

"I have to go." I groan getting up and grabbing my things. "C'mon-" Melo tried grabbing my arm.

"Nigga stop." I pull away still grabbing my things. "Allia be a fucking adult and talk to me." He said.

"You're telling me to be an adult? You keeping fucking up our relationship with bitches that don't care about you! But when I show you actual feelings I get treated like shit!?"

I yelled at him with my eyes watering. "Maybe I am happier without you," I said grabbing my phone and walking downstairs.

"Man stop." Melo follows me downstairs still trying to grab me. "STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME MELO!" I pushed him off.

"LISTEN TO ME!" He yelled back. "Why?! So you can do the same shit you always do?" He just looked at me tearing up.

"Fuck you. I'm done with you. I knew it would fucking end like this and I believed you were puttin' in work. Just focus on basketball Melo. For real." I shook my head and walked out.

I sighed and texted G.

G3❤️‍🔥
-

Me: Are you doing anything right now?

Gelo: no what's up?

Me: can you come scoop me from Melo's?

Gelo: yeah I got you

-
I sat down on the porch waiting for him. I picked at my nails and some car pulled up. It wasn't G because he had a green car it was a black car.

I look up and this girl gets out and she mugs me till she got to me. "Why are you sitting on his porch?" She asked and the bitch was rude.

"Nothin..but you can go inside," I said and moved so she could walkthrough. She stopped and looked at me.

"You're Allia?" I look back and nod. "Yeah, why?" She laughed. "You a side piece girl.." She laughed and I stood up.

"Who the fuck are you?" I looked at her. "Ana." She said shrugging. She's the bitch who was under Melo's post.

"I've heard about you." I laughed and she smiled. "I bet." She said with an attitude. "You old as hell." I shook my head.

She rolled her eyes. "33 years old? You mad weird but go on.." I said as G pulled up.

"You probably gonna fuck his brother." She said opening the door. "I'm not because 1 he has a girlfriend and 2 because that's just fucked up..and you look like the type to fantasize about that shit."

I walked to G's car and Melo stood at the door looking at me while he let the bitch in. G looks at me. "You good?" I nodded and we left.
-
"You wild as hell!" I laughed at Evoni and we ended up picking Tay and drae up. "She did the splits and broke her shit." Drae laughed and we were all just having fun.

"Papa Z has the food!" Zo came in with bags of food. "Don't ever call yourself that again." Tay laughed and he kissed her.

I smiled at how happy they were. "Aye man my back hurts.." I hear Jalen. "Man up." Help joked.

"Fuck you." We laughed and we all chilled in G's living room. I gotta get my shit together for real.
-

Mmmm skipping the next chapter to like a month bccccc idk anyway I hope it was good fr and sorry for slacking on this

FUCKKK MISSPELLING