1

ALLIA.G
-
"You ever learn how to cook?" I turn my head back at Melo. He nods. "C'mon im the best cook ever created!" He hypes himself up. I laughed and continue to mix what I was cooking.

I and Melo decided that we should stay friends..for now. He's been helping me recently around the house with his brothers.

Jalen and his girl just left for Hawaii or some shit for their 1st anniversary. "So how's basketball? Anything new?" I asked wiping the counters down as Melo put the food on the plates.

"Yeah, we recently just got some other people on our team. We bout to go crazy this season. I'm hella excited for real." He said smiling and showing off his shiny teeth.

"At least your happy." I laughed and put cups on the table. "And yo birthday is coming up." He smiled. "Mhmm! Finally gonna be closer to 20." I laughed.

"You youngin." He teased. "Nigga shut up." I laughed. We sat down at the table and my phone starts to ring from my mom.

"Hello?" I answered eating my food and Melo scrolled through his phone. "Mm yeah?" I look at Melo as my mom talked.

"Wait really?! THEY'RE COMING DOWN HERE?!" I screamed jumping out of my chair and Melo dropped his fork.

"Aye c'mon!" He groans and I look back. "Oh shit im so sorry love," I said and he looks at me. "Oh uh, mom just let me know..okay? Love you." I hung up and look at Melo.

"Love?" He said picking his fork up. "Sorry, it just kinda slipped out. I'm not used to us being broken up." I spoke and sat back down.

"It has been 2 months and you can't get over me?" He asked. I huffed. "No," I mumbled. "Well.." He took a sip of his drink and we sat in silence until he spoke up.

"You really don't understand why I broke up with you do you?" He spoke. I shake my head. "I did it so I wouldn't hurt you anymore." He said looking at me.

"What?" I asked confused and look at him. "We kept getting into it man. It was fucking with me and I know it was fucking with you. I thought you might be happier without me."

I just stare at him. "Happier without you?" I laughed a bit out of slight anger. He nods. "Plus I had places to be and I didn't wanna be repeatedly hurt from not seeing you because trust me I had some attachment issues."

He said and I just play with my food. "I still love you tho." He said rubbing my back. "Love you too," I said not looking at him.

"Ali, look at me." He moves my head to look at him. "I still got you ight?" He said and I nodded.

"Now say you love me before I super slam yo ass." He laughed and it caused me to laugh. "I love you too Melo," I said and he smiled.

"I know." He hugged me. "Nigga you ain't shit!" I laughed and threw a small thing of food at him.

"Aye! Don't do that now." He smirked. "Mmm why?" I throw another thing of food at him. "It food fight it is!" He scoops his hand and throws fucking mashed potatoes at me.

"LAMELO!" He smiled and we just threw food at each other like little ass kids.

I have to get over this nigga..its gonna take time and pain but I have to.
-

Fuck misspelling dawg..

OH SHITTTT!!!

Hey hey💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️thought I wasn't gone make a prt 2? NIGGA YOU THOUGHT WRONG FR

Also me bc y'all got me to 17k on the first book!! I love you guys!!