6

ALLIA(very long ch)
-
"Wait so how in the fuck?" I laughed confused as hell on to why drae was beating my ass in cup pong. "Ima pro cuz." He said smirking.

"Nigga you a whole joke," Tay said laughing causing us to laugh too. "Man shut up that's why you can't keep a man." we all bursts out laughing like some bitches.

We were at Tae's house chillin' Melo's been with Dj for the past 2 weeks so after him crying to me I think he got his shit together but the only issue is..Dj.

She won't stop stalking my pages and shit. Ion knows what Melo said or what she thinks of me but I'm not rockin' with it.

"ALI!" I hear Tae call for me. "Oh, shit aye Tay win for me," I said and she nods. "Oh ask if Evoni, Gelo, and Zo can come over." I nod and walk into Dontaes room.

"Yes?" I close the door and he wasn't on his bed. "Nigga where are you?" I laughed. "In the bathroom." He said and I walk into the bathroom and this nigga was in here messing with my makeup.

"Tae." I laughed a bit. He looks at me and smiled. "Hey, girl hey." He said in a voice. "Nigga stop." I giggled and he had lipstick all upon his lips and eyeshadow everywhere.

"I look good huh?" He said rubbing his hands together. "Hell no, you look like you let a baby do your makeup." I laughed.

He smacks his lips and sets me on the sink counter. I grab makeup wipes and held his jaw wiping the makeup off.

"Don't you got a job?" He asked randomly. I hum. "Well, I used to until I stopped going because I wasn't in the right state but I'm trying to get back in."

I said he looks at me. "You so pretty..you know that?" He asked as I grab another wipe. I smiled.

"What do you want?" I laughed and he shook his head. "Nothing.." He said smiling. "On Monday tho I bought tickets to go to Flordia..wanna come with me?"

I sighed as I got done wiping his face off and I look at him. "Yeah.." I nod. He nods and looks at me.

I lick my lips and look back at him. "You know we talked way before I came up and talked to you?" He said rubbing my thighs and for some reason, Melo popped up into my mind cause he loves rubbing my thighs it was his favorite thing about me.

"Really? When?" I asked. "One time I saw you and Melo and I remember trying to fuck with you till one of my niggas told me you were with Melo." I nod.

"Well crazy how tables turn." He laughed and he slowly leans in kissing me and I kiss back. Then my head starts rushing.

Flashback
.
.
"Melo!" I laughed at him for throwing water on me. "Ahhh got yo stupid ass!" I laughed and chased him with a water bottle. "AHHH!" He screamed around the house and I finally caught up to him.

I pour water on him and he screams. I laughed and he did too. "Man we are such kids for real." Melo laughed looking at me. "We really are." Melo stood up and grabbed my hand.

He grabs 2 of his shirts and some clean stuff so we could change. Melo sits me on the counter and took off my shirt putting his on me.

"Yo shorts wet?" He asked changing his shirt. I shook my head. "No." I laughed because his we're. "Man ima get you back lil girl."