Second chance

"LIAM WAKE THE FUCK UP LAZY ASS!!" Liam hears Izzy screaming from down the stairs. "IZZY IM GETTING READY ONE SECOND!" Liam screams back. Liam and Izzy are roommates in their own house. Liam knows that Izzy is lesbian and has a girlfriend. He supports her but he's to scared to tell her that he might like boys. "Coming Izzy." Liam was so tried him and his friend Adam were playing all night on games. "Come on lets go we're gonna be late mother fucker." Izzy and Liam speeded out the door into izzys car. They started listening to music just jamming the way to school.

They parked and started walking into school. "Hey Adam!" Liam said while walking up to him. Liam started thinking. Adam looks... cute today. Liam started blushing. "Hey Liam! Was up bro!" Adam said. "Bro are you sick? You look like you have a fever?" Liam gasp and looks away. "One sec bro I need to piss real quick." Liam ran away in panic.

He goes in the restroom and slams the door. He starts thinking. Thinking about Adam. Adam being under him Liam. Liam kept on thinking about this. He started getting a boner. "Shit-" Liam mother fucking got a boner from his best friend. What the fuck. Liam reached down into his pants and started jerking off. Adam in his mind. He started groaning. "Ad- Adam- your~ oh my~ god ugh~ ughhhh~." Liam felt his dick twitch. He started jerking harder and groaning louder. Until he hears a knock on the door. "Liam are you good in their?" Adam hears silence. Until Liam opens the door and grabs his wrist. Then pulls him into the stall and locks it. Liam pins him to the wall. "L- li- Liam-?" Adam stutters. Liam puts his head close to his neck and starts breathing on his neck. Adam shivers and Liam starts to kiss his neck. Adam starts to get really horny. And then the teacher wakes him up.

"Liam are you paying attention?" The teacher said. The whole class was laughing. "Okay everyone back to the lesson." Liam was really embarrassed. He had a sex dream about his best friend. But it was kinda hot- wait no I cant he's my best friend I cant. Bro I'm not attracted to guys. But why? Why am I feeling this feeling? Maybe. I will ask Izzy oh god.

Liam kept on avoiding Adam the entire time he was at school. "BROSKIIII LETS GO LIAM!!" Izzy screams from across the hall. "I'm coming bro oh my god." Liam and Izzy jump in to her car and they start driving home.