the life we could've had-

Mia's pov
____________________________________

From that moment on wards, I couldn't believe me eyes. I thought I'd never see her again.

Me:" well......welcome to mia's?"

I sat on the stool of my piano and prepared myself to start playing. I could feel her eyes on me.

I played our song.

It was like when we first met. The same song, and It was almost like I was still playing as the pianist, on Christmas night.

Timothée:" I just heard you play and-"

Except this time, he was ignored. He was loved.

My lips covered hers in a long warm kiss
that left her short of breath. Our kiss began softly, and then slowly gaining passion.

Our song flooded out any other sound and it was like I was reliving it. We began dancing and let our lives run loose.

Then it moved, to getting a new apartment. Then playing at the club, then sitting in the audience watching timmy's play.

Then viewing a setting we never seen before, but wandering around the set.

The colours became more vibrant, and more exquisite.

Others joined, wandering around the stage.
And it all turned into a musical number, groups formed and the music let everyone free.

Our hands were locked, but then Amy joined in and I walked away from Mia.

He relived the audition as i sat in the waiting room. We travelled the world, we went site seeing in Paris, I opened my jazz club in Paris and timmy started up his acting career.

We danced around the room like we relived the stargazing experience but it was more magical than before.

We birthed one of our own, and watched her grow up. We took long walks in the forests, and went out on the same night.

The music slowed down and my conscience slowly drifted away from me.

But that was real, that was just 'the life we could've had.'

Timothée's pov
____________________________________

Me:" we should go."

Alice:" yeah, okay."

As he stood up, I felt my heart melt away.
But that look, the look he gave me before he left for good. That smile.....that smile reassured me that I was loved. Even if it did not mean the same kind anymore.

But I will always love him.
He will always love me.
Just not in the same way as we used to....not anymore......

(I know this is super short, but it was difficult explaining what was going on. But I hope you liked it and just know that I am sobbing my eyes out.) X

🎉 You've finished reading ℭ𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰-|𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔱| 🎉