welcome to mia's-

Mia's pov
____________________________________

I parked up the car and carried the box into the club.

As I'd walked past, I hadn't realised at the time, but timothée's poster for his new I'm, was plastered up on the wall. I passed it every day and never noticed it.

Timothée's pov
____________________________________

Me:" so.....Olivia. are you gonna be alright? Every gold for tonight?"

Babysitter:" yeah, we have everything. But I I need you? I'll call."

Me:" sleep well beautiful."

Alice:" night darling."

Olivia:" bye mummy. Bye daddy."

I placed a kiss on her cheek and Me and Alice headed out for the night.

The traffic, once again busier than ever, was jammed up completely. Nostalgia was getting the better of me.

Alice was driving and we weren't exactly moving anywhere.

Alice:" oh god, what if we miss this? What are you gonna tell Ben?"

Me:" I mean, we can always see it back in New York?"

Alice:" okay."

Me:" I can personally say, I have not missed this at all......do you wanna just pull off here? And get some dinner?"

Alice:" yeah, sure?"

Me:" okay."

So we pulled off, there wasn't any chance of us making it to what we'd planned. The traffic had already held us up alot anyways.

So we parked up on the side of the road and walked down the street. Alice picked the place we went into.

Music was echoing into the streets, so we headed inside.

We headed down the stairs and around the corner. It was so lively in here.

I paused once I took a glance at the name: it read mia's with the music note as an apostrophe in bright LED lights.

Alice:" this place is pretty cool?"

I knew what I was walking into, yet I let myself continue on.

All across the walls were pieces of stuff she once had lying around her apartment. They'd all been put on display. The bar was packed and the music was extremely up beat.

Alice grabbed my hand and pulled me in so we could get a table. I tried to keep my pace slow, I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into.

We had a table directly bear the front. As I looked up I saw my life flash before my eyes, it was the realisation that she hadn't really gone anywhere at all, other than here.

Alice looked up at me with a large smile, I tried faking but tried not to seem suspicious at the same time.

The audience started to applause, so we joined in, making sure we didn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Me:" how about that? Can I get a little love for my man on sax?"

The crowd cheered more.

Me:" and my man on trumpet?"

The sound heightened once more.

Me:" and bass, drums and piano? If I'm not careful, this guys gone run the place. Kiri Tyler every body?"

The applauding continued.

But that stare. The moment she notice me and our eyes met once more, shock me and brought my heart to an unsteady pace.

I could sense that her emotion dropped a little because she paused for a while before she spoke again.

Mia:" well.......welcome to mia's?"