in the life of-

Mia's pov
____________________________________

It was another busy day in Hollywood. God knows how much traffic there was up the motorways. Me being unlucky as always, I was stuck in the middle of it.

People's car horns were going off without hesitation. By this point I'd given up. Though the person in front of me seemed to be texting or on the phone and reading away at a scripted piece of paper.

When the traffic seemed to be somewhat speeding up slightly, the person in front still hadn't moved. I could've beeped at them hundreds times before they'd realise the traffic was moving.

As I sat and waited for some sort of movement, I played a piece of music on my radio. Rewinding and adjusting the song to understand the gist of every note.

I beeped my horn and held it there so they would see that I was indicating for their movement.

I grew impatient. My face became filled with anger. I had stopped beeping at them and I pulled to the side of them. It was a man, possibly mid twenties with long shaggy curls. He disengaged rather quickly with his hand graciously flipping me the bird.

Nothing could make me 'happier' especially on a busy day like this.

Timothée's pov
____________________________________

Me:"What's their prob- I should probably go."

Nothing unusual happened that day. I was sat pouring coffee for hours on end because I had no real job to support my career choices.

A famous actor from Within our area had walked inside. Whenever someone famous walks through those doors, my manager always insists that it's 'on them'. And by that, she means that I have to take the money out my paycheck, to cover someone else's order.

I constantly lost money because of this.

'The actor' had walked back out the doors, with a golf cart waiting to take her for her next shoot.

If only.

*Phone buzzes*

I pull my phone out of my pocket and it's time to go already.

My next audition. Most likely another turn down.

As I attempt to race out the doors, I throw my apron on the counter, before I was stopped.

Manager:"hey! Where do you think you're going?!"

Me:"I'm sorry I've got another audition."

Manager:"You better get in early and work off your hours."

Me:"I will. Have a good night."

I paced and trued to run out as fast as possible. Little did I know I was about to be hit with coffee, some wasn't looking where he was going. Therefore my white shirt has massive coffee stains all over it and I was sure to be late if I wasn't quick.

*Skip to the audition*

I laughed, following along the script and remembering as many lines as I could with a phone pressed to my cheek.

Me:"She was wrecked. It was pure lunacy. It was- it was so crazy and i just- oh you would've died....oh no turner's fine. Are you gonna wait until you get there to tell him?..........."

At this point I had to act like I'd just been given bad news.

Me:"What?......okay?"

My eyes slowly started to gush with tears.

Me:"No....I'm happy for you.....I just thought....... i guess that I was-"

I was cut off before I could even finish my line. A woman had walked in.

Director:"tell her I'll call her back."

I was unsure if I was supposed to continue.

Secretary:"In 20 minutes?"

Director:"No, less than 20 minutes. I'm almost done."

Secretary:"Thank you."

The woman left with no apology or nothing.

There was a long pause before anyone said anything.

Director:"Oh.....you know what? I think we're good. Thanks for coming in."

By the look in her eyes, I knew I wasn't getting that part. As I walked down the hall, slumped and unbuttoning the jacket I had used to cover my coffee stained shirt, the elevator opened. And there I was, on my way home, after another failed audition.

On my way out once more, like the world was on my shoulders, my emotions changed quicker than the time that audition had lasted.

I guess it's just another day in the life of me.