the call back-

Timothée's pov
____________________________________

The morning was here and I was up early for my call back.

I was welcomed in by the director's secretary.

Secretary:" here you go. Just wait there and the director will call you in when they're ready."

Me:" thank you. Nice to meet you by the way."

Executive Director:" uhhh....Timothée chalamet."

I place down my backpack. The main director was staring at her phone whilst the executive looked at me oddly. But I kept my head up and just got on with it.

The secretary pressed the camera. The main director was still texting away, and I slightly lost focus.

The executive's eyes were latched onto me.

Executive:" in your own time."

Me:" okay.........Two options. You either follow my rules or follow my rules cap-"

Executive:" thank you."

Me:" don't you want me to do anymore?"

Executive:" no, that's alright. We've got what we need. Thank you for coming in."

Me:" I could do it a different way?"

Executive:" no that's quite alright."

I tried pulling off a smile, but I felt like I'd been hit with a ton of bricks. I picked up my backpack and walked out like nothing was wrong. But as soon as I was outside, a tear ran down my cheek. My morning went from being exciting to wanting to die really quickly. There's no way I was getting that role. I was there for all of 5 minutes and I hadn't performed long enough to know for sure. But what I did know was, I was not getting that part.

I took off my jacket and drove home as soon as I could. In the drive home, I saw the movie theatres, remembering the plans I had later on for tonight.

My emotions slightly perked up. Just the thought of seeing her once again livened me up a little bit.

As soon as I was back in my apartment, I prepared for what I was going to wear.

Mia's pov
____________________________________

I was preparing myself for going tonight. I had already picked out my dress, I hung it on my dresser and started to pin up my hair.

My friend (jane) had stayed over the night previously, but was going back to hers later. She walked in unaccounted.

Jane:" hey mia?"

Me:" yeah?"

Jane:" Greg's here."

Me:" what do you mean?"

Greg walked straight into my room.

Greg:" hey babe? I've got us a space out front."

Me:" haha great."

Greg:" how come you're not ready? We've got to leave soon if we want to make our reservation."

Oh shit. I completely forgot. Tonight, me and Greg had a reservation at an Italian restaurant to meet up with some of his friends.

Me:" oh shoot."

Greg:" did you forget? You forgot didn't you?"

Me:" that's tonight."

Greg:" that's okay."

Me:" it's okay. I'll just get changed then."

Greg:" okay. Meet me downstairs in 5."

He kissed me on the lips. I can't believe I forgot about tonight. Shit.

*Greg's phone buzzed*

Greg:" hey josh...yeah, I'm just picking up Mia now."

Oh god help me.

*later at the restaurant*

I had my hair tied up into a bun and I wore my green ruffled dress. The others were sat there chatting away and I had no interest in joining in with the conversation.

As the conversation continued, I grew tired of waiting. Timmy was probably waiting for me and I was still stuck here.

Timothée's pov
____________________________________

It was 10:15 and I couldn't see mia anywhere. I walked into the theatres and just hoped that she showed up, I needed someone to cheer me up after the day I've had.

Mia's pov
____________________________________

More wine was pouted and I just couldn't take it any longer.

Me:" im sorry. I can't do this anymore Greg. I'll see you round."

Greg:" Mia wait."

I ran straight out and ran as fast as I can. Though these heels were not helping. I was a couple minutes away. I hope he hadn't left, I hope he's still waiting for me.