Chapter 30 - Departure (Season Finale)

Chapter 30 – Departure (Season Finale)

It was a Friday morning as I have finished packing everything I had needed for the Tri Interschool Tournament. I was wearing my signature hoodie with the dragon emblem on it and my left sleave was folded up. I had bandaged my left arm because of the cut I had on my left hand days ago. I had blue slim fit jeans which were ripped to go along with my white hoodie and I wore my favorite pair of sneakers. I got out of my dorm and locked the door as lifted my duffel bag over my shoulder. I knew I'm not going back to Treyah for a while for the Tournament will be a long one. There had been a Team Bus that would take us to Herac dome and from what I've heard that dome was at the center of the world.

I saw Elle going out of her dorm room as well and she had a huge duffel bag with her as well. She was wearing a fitting peach shirt and short shorts and her boots I went near her as she struggled to lift her duffel bag.

"Yo need some help?" I said to her coldly. She looked at me and she smiled afterwards. I saw her with her huge shuriken weapon. Whoa so that's what she meant when she said she was a blade master as well.

"No thanks, I got it covered." Elle had said to me but I took her duffel bag anyway for she was struggling. "Wow never knew you were assertive." She had said to me.

"Whatever." I said to her coldly.

"Stop trying to be cold and look at me." Elle had said to me. Wow she was demanding. PMS? I looked at her and she smiled afterwards.

"You've changed somehow." Elle had said to me.

"Keep telling yourself that." I replied to her "Come we should get going now, the bus won't wait forever." I said to her as we both made our way to the parking lot.

General POV

Elle and Seiryu had made it to the parking lot and they immediately saw their team mates beside the huge bus. Lucian was there talking to the driver while Yue was talking to Melfice who was loading stuff at the trunk of the Team Bus. Yue was wearing a red shirt with a smiley face on it and her bottoms were slim fit jeans and her sneakers were red as well. Melfice wore a grey V-neck shirt and the sleeves reached up to his forearm. He had his Efreeta tattoo on his left arm and his bottoms were black skinny jeans and he wore white shoes to top it all off. He was the most stylish of all his team mates. Lucian wore a green turtle neck shirt whose sleeves reached up to his wrists. His pants were black denim jeans and he wore black leather shoes. It was his usual get up.

Yue and Melfice then saw, Elle and Seiryu walking together. He noticed that the long haired student was carrying her bag for her and immediately he went near Seiryu.

"I'll take that if you don't mind." Melfice had taken the bag from him impulsively and he faced Elle afterwards." Hey um Elle, I'll load this up on the bus for ya." He smiled at the blonde.

"Why thank you Melfice." Elle had said to him nicely and he handed him her huge shuriken as well. He struggled to lift all of her things but in the end he was able to load it up on the bus.

"Well that's that!" Melfice had said.

"Move." He then heard Seiryu say to him.

"You can say it nicely you know." The hybrid wielder had told him as he moved aside for him.

"Not my style." Seiryu immediately replied and he began to load his duffel bag on the trunk of the bus. After that, the long haired student went on the right side of the bus and he looked at the fields outside Treyah. Yue had noticed him standing alone and she immediately went near him.