Chapter 46

"Do you know that girl?" I ask Chocho when the two, the jerk and the girl settle down in the cafeteria.

"Oh, if I remember correctly her name is Akira," Chocho replies and munches on her snack.

"I see," I mutter and she stops munching and utter an annoying sound.

"Eh?!" she makes a long sound like being suspicious again.

"What?" I snap and she then gestures like making a trivia.

"You're jealous," she declares.

"What?! Of course not!!" I yell at her.

"Calm down. I am just joking," she says then takes a bite on her snack again.

"Your silly mind is making me upset," I tell her while pouting.

"I just thought you were jealous. You were glancing at them since we got here," she makes me upset more.

"Quit with the jealous thing. I am not though. I was just wondering I never noticed that girl since then," I tell her.

"She is a transferee. You know what? She declares her interest in Kawaki the moment we entered their classroom," she is not joking this time, right?

"I honestly think she is a tomboy at first but when she declares her interest in Kawaki I was corrected. She is someone you should not mess around with," Chocho explains and I seriously think she is not joking. Even the jerk can't do a thing to stop her.

"What does she think she is doing to him?" I say when I see her trying to feed the jerk.

"What do you mean?" Chocho asks in confusion.

"He is going into a rage," I say. He doesn't like being treated like a kid. It's certainly embarrassing though.

"Just stop, idiot!" he shouts at her. Just like I was saying. The girl did not move or say a word. The jerk leaves her alone. She looks sad. I feel bad for her.

"HEY, KAWAKI! YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH ME FOR SURE!"

Everyone was shocked when she shouts in the cafeteria.

"Is she still sane?" Chocho asks me and then the wrapper of her burger drops.

"She's crazy," the girls and guys start to gossip about her. She immediately leaves the cafeteria as nothing happened. She's one heck of a girl. So brave.

Days and weeks passed and I was spending my lunch with Boruto sometimes. He is giving me time for Chocho too. We were still in the stage of getting to know each other. I can't consider it as dating yet. We were friends but not as close as he was with Sumire. I want us to be closer to each other before we move on to the next stage.

I'm more focused on my studies since the final examination is approaching its next week to be exact.

That Akira girl is not giving up on the jerk yet. She keeps dragging him in the cafeteria. I saw them bickering during lunchtime and the jerk always left her alone and she always shouts at him that he is going to fall in love with her. I admire her bravery in declaring her feelings to someone effortlessly.

"That girl is the headline of the platform right now. She dethroned Yodo as the most popular girl on the campus," Chocho reveals. Really?

She must be very upset with this Akira girl now. Not only that Yodo likes Kawaki, but she is also walking ahead of her too.

"She should not mess with Yodo," I say and then Chocho looks at me.

"I am thinking that she will replace Yodo as the Campus Queen this year due to her sudden fame," oh speaking of which. It's going to be after the final examination and the drama club is in charge of the event.