Chapter 12

"The role of the Prince will be played by..."

My heart starts to race again. Cold sweats drop from my forehead.

Who will it be?

"The Prince is Boruto," she continues.

Oh my...

Does anyone want to slap me? I think I'm dreaming.

"Sarada..." Cho-Cho shakes me. I look at her and give her a (*o*) face.

"I can't believe what I have heard," I utter.

"No way!" Yodo says all so mad.

"Namida is the narrator," our adviser adds.

"Wasabi is the scriptwriter and Tsubaki is the floor director," she continues to enumerate everyone's roles.

"The rest of the class are the facilitators."

Indistinct chatter starts to echo inside the classroom.

"Aye! It's Boruto and Sarada," Cho-Cho giggles.

I think my cheeks flush again. I secretly glanced at Boruto. He is smiling while talking to Mitsuki.

"Boruto is my Prince..." I thought.

"The practice will start this afternoon, same time and place, and everyone must be there, understood?" she demands.

"Yes!" we respond in chorus.

"Okay, let's start our lesson today," she continues and everyone flips on the pages of the book to where we stopped yesterday.

After an hour, the bell rings and it's break time. Cho-Cho and I go to the canteen to get something to eat.

We settle after the serving of our snacks. We sat facing each other. After a few seconds, her mobile phone beeps. She immediately grabs it from her pocket and taps on its screen.

She started tapping continuously on the screen like she is typing a long message.

"Was that him?" I ask. My curiosity again. She did not respond. I pout at her while she is busy typing a message for him.

I confirmed that it is him when she is unconsciously smiling like an idiot. I am not jealous or something, okay?

"Cho-Cho, let's eat," I tell her.

"Okay," she replies then puts her phone on the table.

I start munching on my sandwich and sip on my soda after. She does the same thing.

Another beep from her phone and she suddenly gets fluster. She checks who texted her and she again is smiling like an idiot.

I think I'll be watching her smiling stupidly like that until the break is over. I exasperatedly look at her while I am sipping on my soda. She seems not to notice my presence.

"I'll go ahead, Cho-Cho. I'm done with my snack," I say and stand up from my seat.

"Hey, wait!" she tries to stop me.

I look at her while still pouting.

"I haven't finished my snack yet," she states.

"Of course, you could not finish it because you're busy chatting with a friend," I say and I turn my back at her.

"Hey, Sarada wait up. I'm sorry okay?" she says and I think she follows me.

"Is everyone here?" our adviser asks when the time for the practice comes.