Chapter nineteen

By Denisha <3
December 29th

"YOU FUCKED MY BROTHER?"  M.J asked loudly. She was at M.J's house. Ace had went to deal with some business.

"Hell yeah, you know what they say about them quiet ones. That's nigga had my leg in-"

"Bitch I don't want to hear about your sex with my brother." She gagged exaggeratedly.

"Yeah I was doing a lot of that." Teagan said referring to the gagging. M.J just shook her head.

"Y'all nasty, did you use protection?" 

"...."

"I'm going to be a auntie?!." M.J jumped to conclusions. There was no way that Teagan was going to get pregnant. Right?

"Girl, I'm not pregnant. Chill." Teagan laughed.

"I'm going to pray that you are."

"Don't wish a demon child on me. But you remember the deal we made right?" When they were in college they made a deal that they had to have kids at the same time so their kids could be around the same age.

"You know what never mind, I'm not praying about it." M.J said shaking her head.

"Im not going to get pregnant so stop before you jinx me." Teagan said rolling her eyes.

"Soooo, I'm guessing you two aren't mad at each other any more right?"

"It's complicated, he still hurt my feeling. And what happened last night was just a one time thing." Teagan said shrugging.

"One time thing my ass. Y'all are going to have to talk about what happened sooner or later."

"Fuck him." Teagan said mean mugging M.J.

"Yeah you did a lot of that last night huh?" She said which made Teagan laugh.

"You okay so much."

"No you the one playing trying to give me details on what happened with you and my BROTHER!"

"You remember that time you hooked up with my cousin when we went to my home town? You told me all about that like John wasn't my cousin."

"Cousin yeah, not brother."

"Still family with your lil nasty self."

"Mhmm, so what are you going to do today."

"I have to work today then after that I'm going to chill at a park and read book."

"Are you trying to avoid Ace so you don't have to talk about it?"

"Noooo?" He said playing confused.

"You are such a bad liar, do you like Angel or Jessie?"

"Who are they?" Teagan asked she never heard of those people.

"Names for my niece, duh" Teagan gave her a blank face.

"You know what? I'm leaving."  Teagan said grabbing her stuff laughing.

"Bye baby." M.J said hugging her.

**********

Teagan just got off work and went tried to in and out then she went home after she got her food.

She got to her house reaching for her gun just in case the same thing that happened yesterday happens today.

She unlocked the door and hung her keys and coat up. She saw Ace sitting on the couch. She may or may not have gotten him some food also. Okay she totally did.