Chapter Ten

November 9th
By~ Denisha<3

"She'll be here in 10 minutes." Teagan said as she put on her shoes. Kiki, Ace and Teagan were going to the mall then skating. Teagan never learned how to skate because she's clumsy, but she was going to try.

"Yeah, I know silly." Ace said as he grabbed his keys and jacket. After a few minutes they heard a knock, and it was Brionna and Keisha.

"Hey girl." Teagan said as she hugged Brionna.

"Hey boo-" she said then cut herself off looking behind Teagan. "Opp, I didn't know you and Ace were together." She said smirking.

"We're not." Teagan said then Brionna spoke to Ace. But not before giving Teagan a look.

"It's nice seeing you again Ace." She said with a warm smile before she looked at her watch.

"You too Brionna."

"Just call me Bri, thank y'all again for watching Kiki. I have to get going. I'll text you when I'm on my way to pick her up." She said before kissing Kiki on the cheek then leaving.

"Mr. Ace!" Kiki yelled while wrapping her short arms around Ace's legs. Ace bent down and gave her a proper hug.

"It's nice to see you again, lil mama."

"Dang, I don't get a hug?" Teagan asked putting her hands on her hips as she talked to Kiki. Which made Kiki giggle.

"I'm sorry auntie Teagan." She said before running to Teagan. Teagan and Brionna have always been good friends and she was there for Bri when her husband died. So, she would always help when it came to Kiki because she was like the daughter she never had. Therefore, Kiki calls Teagan auntie.

"I've missed you babe." Teagan said as she squeezed the life out of Kiki.

"I... can't .... breathe auntie." Kiki said which made Ace laugh as Teagan let her go.

"I'm sorry boo, well anyways we're going to the mall." Teagan said before standing up and putting Kiki down. She then looked at Ace. "You ready?" She asked as he nodded.

When they got in the car Teagan put Kiki into her booster seat. That answer the question that Ace had always wonder. Whose booster seat is that?

"I'm a big girl, I don't need that auntie."

"I'm sure you don't but just for precautions." She said before closing the back seat door and getting into the driver's seat.

****

They were in a makeup store right now. Not for Teagan but for Kiki. She wanted to play princess when they got back to the house.

"Do you like this color, Mr. Ace?" She asked as she held the tube up to Ace's face. He nodded before speaking,

"It's very pretty." He replied which made Teagan smile as she grabbed an eyebrow pencil. She thought it was cute, the way Ace treated Kiki.

"Good!" Kiki said as she walked up to the counter holding Ace and Teagan's hand. Ace was paying for everything they bought in this store, and it was Teagan's turn in the next store.

"All three of y'all are so cute." The cashier said as she rung up Kiki's things.

"Thank you miss." Kiki said.

Ace pulled out his wallet to pay for the things and so did Teagan, but she was going to pay for her eyebrow pencil.

"No, I got it." Ace said looking at Teagan.

"But it's not Kiki's." Teagan said pulling out a couple dollars.

"And?" Ace asked serious.

Kiki pulled on Teagan's hand. "Just let him pay for it Auntie." Kiki said sassily causing Teagan to laugh.