11

"Wow." you say looking at the bathroom ceiling, staying in the nice warm bubble bath your boyfriend prepared for you. He is in his bedroom, waiting for you to be ready. You are alone, in a bubble bath, so it's time for you to recover after your boyfriend was close to destroying your guts. When you feel ready, your energy being full again, you get out of the bath tub, put a towel on yourself and get out of the bathroom.

***

While you are in the bathroom, your boyfriend makes the bed, brings food over in his room and gets the movie ready again. Unlike you he is overthinking, wondering if your relationship will ever be the same after what just happened. "What if she thinks I used her? What if she did this just for me not to be mad at her? Does she still love me?" You exit the bathroom door, being just in a towel. "You can take some of my clothes if you want." You smile at him, then heading towards his closet. You open his closet doors and start looking through his clothes, trying to pick something you can wear. You pick a T-shirt and you are good. You put it on (of course you have underwear on too, you picked just his T-shirt. also, NOT his underwear) and go in his bed, sitting next to him, him putting his hand around you, you cuddling up to his chest. You both take the food he brought for you both. Now you can confirm he did not cook this, because when you got to his house you saw Saeko cooking somethig in the kitchen. After you eat you both put the blanket over you, Tanaka taking his laptop and starting the movie, from the part where you left it before the magic happened.

You are cuddled up to your boyfriend's chest, watching the movie and drinking Coca Cola, when you realise your boyfriend has been really quiet, not saying a word since the movie started to replay, this being really unlikely of him, him being a really talkative person, talking even during the movies. You look at him, knowing something is up. "Ryu." He looks at you, a little blankly. "Are you ok? You don't look too good."

"What do you mean Y/n?"

"You are really quiet. Did something happen while I was in the bathroom?" He sighs, so this conferms something is up.

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

"Do you still love me?" Your look on your face changed. You look at him with shock, while he also looks at you, but waiting for a responce.

"Ryu, are you sure you are feeling good? What kind of question is this? Of course I do! Why are you asking these question?"

"I'm sorry. I thought you think I used you." Your shock becomes stronger, but you give him a hug and kiss his forhead.

"Look, I know you will never do that. So stop overthinking, everything is fine." You give him a soft kiss on the lips. You cuddle back up to his chest, now watching the rest of the movie, Tanaka being talkative again, coming back to himself. You finish the movie, Tanaka starting watching some YouTube with you, but, despite how  much energy that bubble bath brought you back, your eyes close and you fall asleep with your head on his chest, him playing with your hair and his smell surrounding you.

Author's note: the italics

Well hi :)) The author here. Sorry for this short chapter, I just don't have any more ideas for this chapter. And, to be honest, I didn't really have time to write it. I'm thinking about finishing it here, so please tell me if you want more of this, so I know if I can finish it or not. Sorry if  this note is not really coherent, it's kinda late when I write this and I'm sleepy :))

Please write here some characters for future fanfics, if you want, ofc :))

Love y'all, and thanks for all the support <3