8

You wake up in the middle of the night needing to drink a glass of water. You don't know where the kitchen is. You turn around, but Tanaka is sleeping too peacefully for you to be able to wake him up. You get out of bed and you try to find the kitchen. You see a light coming from a room, so you try to go towards that room. You see that the light does come from the kitchen. You enter the kitchen, where you see Saeko sitting at the kitchen table. You look at the wall, where the clock is. It shows that it's 2 a.m. She is texting someone. "Hello." You wave at her, then you get a glass, pour water in it and drink the water. "What are you doing? Did Ryu kick you off the bed?" she asks you before getting another text and getting her head back into her phone.

"Hahah, no. I'm just thirsty and I got up to drink some water. What are YOU doing? Why aren't you asleep?"

"Eh, I am just sitting here and texting a guy." Exactly after she says that, she gets another text, her looking at it and smiling.

"Ohh I see, I see." Saeko looks at you.

"... huh?"

"Do you like this guy?"

"Let's say that.. kinda."

"Kinda? Ohh, sounds like tea." You sit next to her at the table. "So? What is his name?"

"Akiteru Tsukishima."

"TSUKKI'S BROTHER?! Ohh that IS tea. So.. tell me.. how did you two meet?"

"We met in high school. He is one year older than me. We started talking at a party when, besides the birthday guy we only knew eachother. And we started talking. And we are talking since."

"And you like him since that party?"

"Nah, I've only liked him since the beggining of this year I guess. But I don't wanna be in a relationship with him. He goes to college in another city so the relationship will not work."

"Oh, so you KNOW he likes you too?"

"Yeah, we actually confessed to each other. "

"Well, if you 2 love eachother, the relationship will work. You can visit each other. One weekend you go to his place, another weekend he comes here."

"That's actually a good idea. I should call you Y/n the love doctor from now."

"Uhm alright I guess." You go back to Tanaka's room, him waking up when you enter the room.

"Y/n?" he says with a deep sleepy voice. Why aren't you in bed? Where are you going?"

"I am not going anywhere, I come back from the kitchen. I went to drink a glass of water and I talked to Saeko a little."

"What?"

"I'm gonna tell you in the morning. Now go back to sleep. You need to tell me how the movie ended in the morning." You get back into the bed, Tanaka putting his hands around you and cuddling you.

"Can you give me a goodnight kiss please?" You turn your head and slowly put a soft kiss on his lips, before you both fall asleep hugging each other. You wake up, Tanaka not being in bed with you. You check the time, the clock showing that it's still like 7 a.m. You think that he is in the bathroom. Tanaka's bed is really comfortable, so you fall asleep again, instantly after you put your head on the pillow. You sleep like a baby, so peacefully, so you wake up again nearly 3 hours later, at 10 a.m. Tanaka being next to you this time. He is chilling and scrolling through his phone. Before you got anything to say, you sneeze. Tanaka immediately turns around in panick mode. "Y/n? Are you alright? Did you catch a cold? Do you need something?"

"Ryu, I'm fine, I just sneezed, it's nothing much."

"Are you sure?" You get up and kiss his cheek.

"Yes I'm sure. Look, I'm gonna go change and then I'll come back ok? Also, can I take a shower?"

"Yeah, sure." You go into the bathroom, take off your pijamas and jump into the shower. After a quick shower, you get a new change of clothes you brought with yourself and you get out. Tanaka already waiting for you. He has two plates with food, one for him and one for you. You are hungry as fuck, so you run to that plate, starting to eat everything. "These are good! Did you make it?"

"Yes, I actually did, but my mom helped me a little."

"It's good! Thank you." you say smiling at him. You both eat the food, talking and laughing. After you finish eating your food, Tanaka starts telling you the other half of the movie, "The Count of Monte Cristo", the half that you fell asleep at. You are listening to him full of interest, the ending being really happy and sad at the same time. You find another bottle of Coca Cola at the bottom of your bag, you sharing it with your boyfriend, while you watch another movie.

"Ryu! I'm home!" You hear a female voice from the hallway that is not Saeko's. You think this must be his mom.

"Oh, my mom is back home from the night shift. Come on, let me introduce you to her!" He takes your hand and takes you after him, in his mother's bedroom, where his mom must be. You don't really like meeting new people, and you met a lot of new people at Nekoma High, so you are not exited to meet another person. But you need to meet your boyfriend's parents, so better sooner i guess. "Hi mom. I know you're tired, but I need to introduce you to someone." His mom turns around and sees you. She looks like she is really sweet. "Mom, this is my girlfriend. Mom, this is Y/n, Y/n this is my mom."

"It's so nice to meet you!" you say to his mother, trying to make a good impression.

"Hello." is the only thing his mother says to you, before falling asleep, her clearly being so tired after her shift, you understanding.