3

Tanaka drags you into the amusement park, your eyes sparkling with joy. You ask him to go on the scary rollercoaster. "I don't know, do you really wanna do it? "

"Uhm YES?! Please don't tell me you are scared of rollercoasters." you say giggling.

"ME? NO! I'm not scared of anything. Come on Y/n, I'm gonna show you who is the brave one here!" You smile. This time you grab his hand and drag him with you on the rollercoaster. He pays for the tickets, takes your hand and you two go in the front seats. The ride starts, you two being in the front so you could see everything. You have so much fun, until it's time for the almost vertical fall. You get to the top, then you look down. Big mistake. Your face turns pale, Tanaka seeing it and grabbing your hand, really being exited that he got the chance to act like the brave guy, even tho he is obviously scared for the fall too. The rollercoaster goes down, everyone screaming, but Tanaka screaming harder than everyone. Your scream suddenly turns into laughter when you see Tanaka being more scared than you are. The ride is over. You get off it. "See? I wasn't scared."

"Nooo, not at all." You laugh a little. "It was cute tho. Come in, let's go here." You point to the horror house. Tanaka agrees and you two go there. You wante to pay for the tickets here, but Tanaka doesn't let you, telling you that he planned this so he is gonna pay. You enter the house. You decide to go to a room on the left, when some dude dressed as a zombie suddenly comes out out of nowhere and scares you. You scream. "That's a good one dude." You say laughing. Tanaka still doesn't process what just happened. The house is kinda boring not gonna lie, the only thing that scares both you and Tanaka are some guys who work there, their only reason why they are there being to scare the clients. You sometimes get tangled in fake spider web, but nothing much happens. You are almost at the end of the house, when you hear Tanaka screaming. You turn around to see what the fuck possessed him.

"Get the hell off of me! Fuck off!" You see he is trying to kill a spider, a REAL spider that's on him. You wanna help him but you enjoy the show of scared Tanaka, so you stay and do nothing for 10 more seconds, until you decide it is enough torture for him, so you go and kill the spider. "Thank you Y/n." You pat his head and exit the boring house. "Y/n wait here." he says. "I'm gonna be back in a few seconds." You look after him with the *fucking hell bitch, dont leave me here* look. He is back after 2 minutes, giving you some cotton candy. He gives it to you, him being all blushy and cute. You begin to blush a little too.

"Tanaka- this is so sweet of you. But you don't have to spend your money buying me stuff and tickets please."

"Y/n, I asked you out so I'm the one who pays okay? When you'll ask me out you can pay." You thank him, both of you walking around the park, eating cotton candy and talking. You start to like Tanaka more and more with each new thing you find out about him. He really seems a cool guy. You two begin being really comfortable with eachother. As you ae walking, Tanaka points at something on your left. "Y/n. Can we go on this please?" You turn around and see he is pointing at the Flying Tower Rides. You didn't ride one of those in such a long time, you don't even hesitate. Again, Tanaka pays for the tickets and you go up. The ride is so fun! You both really enjoy riding extreme rides you see. You are glad you have a buddy you can go on this rides with. This is the best ride you have been so far today. As soon as you get down, Tanaka sees another ride. "Do you want to go on that one too?" You look at it. It's the Speed Windmill Ride. Well, last time you went on that one you threw up your stomach. Not because your stomach couldn't handle the ride, but because you were scared of it. You didn't have a reason to be scared of it, you were just... scared.

"Can we get something to drink first, please? I'm a little thirsty."

"Sure sweetie." You know he is gonna insist on paying, but you insist more.

"Please Tanaka. You already payed for everything, please let me pay for this one, I already feel bad you are spending all your money one me, please."

"Okay okay Y/n, don't be overdramatic I got your message."

"Thank you." you say with a cute smile on your face. You bought 2 lemonades, both of you drinking them, then going to the ride. You already feel our stomach curling up just as you stay in your chair. Tanaka notices something is wrong and he becomes worried.

"Y/n, are you alright? You don't look good." You just look at him. "You don't wanna go on this ride?" You shake your head. "You could have just told me, it's okay if you don't wanna go. We still have time, do you want to get off?"

"Please." You don't get to do anything more, you hearing the sound, the signal that the ride is starting. "Fuck." you say beginning to panick a little.

"It's ok, close your eyes and hold on to my hand." You take his hand and close your eyes. You scream all the ride, being really glad when it stops. You get off, your hand still being in Tanaka's. "Are you ok?" he asks you, while wiping off one of your tears that fell because you panicked a little.

"I'm ok." He pulls you into a hug.

"Come on." he says. He takes you to one of the ball throwing games, where you win prizes. "Since you made it alive off that ride, I'mma try winning something for you. "

"PLEASE." you say laughing. "You don't have to do that."

"I don't, but I want." As he says that, he throws a ball. He won something on the first try. A plushie panda. He gives it to you. "For you, sweetie." You smile and thank him. You both decide to leave, Tanaka walking you home. "I had so much fun with you today."

"Actually, me too. Thank you for this. And for spending the money on me I guess."

"Well, seeing that you liked it, now it's your turn to take me on a date." At the hearing of the word date, you freeze. You just now realise this was a date. So blushing mode is activated.

"I guess it is." You get to Asahi's house, the place you live for now. "again, thank you so much for everyhing." You turn around to leave, but see he has a blank face.

"Bye, Y/n.." You turn back.

"Wait! I forgot, sorry for making you wait." You lean forward, giving him a kiss on the cheeck. "Bye bye! See you!" You say going inside and leaving Tanaka frozen and red as a tomato. He takes out his phone and gives a call.

"So? How did it go?"

"Holy shit Noya! I'm coming to your house right now! I have so much to tell you!"