1

The sweat drips down on Tanaka's face already, even if him and the team didn't leave the locker room yet. The sweat is not from exhaustion, he sweats in anxiety. This is just a practive match, so it doesn't matter if the team wins or loses, but still, the match is against Aoba Johsai. They all know this match doesn't matter at all, but they still don't want to lose and be made fun of by Oikawa.

"It's gonna be okay guys, don't stress out and concentrate. We will go out there and beat Oikawa's ass." Daichi, the captain, tries to calm down the team. But it's obvious that he is a little stressed too, the team can hear it in his voice. "Come on, we can do it."

Daichi, Tanaka and the rest of the team come out and go greet the other team, the match starting soon after. Everyone takes his position. Oikawa is preparing to serve the first ball. And he serves. The ball flies fast in their part of the gym. Noya. the libero, catches it in the last second, but the ball flies over the net to Aoba Johsai's side of the gym. Oikawa fastly catches the ball, passes it to Matsukawa who marks.

The first round goes really bad for Karasuno, so they got frustrated and they couldn't concentrate well anymore, and that's when coach Ukai asks for a break. The team goes to drink water and make a new plan with Ukai. Well, now Daichi and the team have already lost hope. "Coach, you know too that we won't win. Can we give up the match please? " Asahi says dejected. He immediately feels a hand hitting is stomach hard.

"Negativity be gone! " Suga says before giving him another *bonk*. "We won't give up. If we lose, at least we know that we tried. So get your shit back together." The team and Ukai are making a new attack plan, while you walk in.

"Well holy shit this gym is big." You look around and see all the Karasuno members. You run up to one of them and touch him on the shoulder. "Hello Mr. Jesus. Guess who is moving back." Quickly, Asahi turns around and sees who you are, then hugs you. The hug breaks. You can see that Asahi wants to introduce you to his team, but you also see they were making a plan for the next round. "Uh- sorry. I'll just stay here until the match is over. Good luck!" You go and sit on a bench, next to Yamaguchi and the other reserves. You watched the team and Ukai making the plan, suddenly noticing someone intensely looking at you, or so you think. You brush it off tho, thinking he is looking at one of the reserves. The break finished and Asahi and the team are going back to their part of the volleyball court. But that guy still isn't moving and still looks at you intensely. The team notices him and Daichi drags him with the rest of the team.

Oikawa serves smirking and full of confidence. Noya catches the ball, but it goes back to Aoba Johsai. Matsukawa hits it again, but this time Tsukki manages to block the attack and scores. Daichi serves. Aoba Johsai doesn't manage to catch the ball. "Holy shit, the other team is pure trash." you think to yourself. The Karasuno team wins the second round, and the third round is about to start. This time, the other team asks for a break. Ukai still calls the team over to make a backup plan, if the one they already have doesn't work this round too. That bald guy, of course he is not paying attention to the coach. He stares at you again, and just stares. You try to ignore him, but him staring so intensely into your soul makes you a little uncomfortable. You get up of the bench and go straight to him. "Can you just not stare like that please? It makes me uncomfortable you know."

The boy realises what he was doing and begins strongly apologizing. "I- I'm so so sorry, I didn't realise I was staring I-"

"It's fine, just don't do it anymore." you say going back to the bench. The third round starts and, exactly how the coach predicted, the first plan doesn't work this round too. So they hange up to the second plan. Hinata looks prepared to hit the ball. "How can he attack? He is kinda short to be a middle blocker. That libero is short too, but he is surprisingly really good." As you stop thinking about that, the setter near him passes the ball to the short middle blocker. He jumps, closes his eyes and hits the ball perfectly, scoring. You remain speechless. Apparently, the short ones of the team are some of the best. The other team looks shocked. The other team is obviously struggling, they do anything, but Karasuno is invincible. The other team can't predict Karasuno's attacks. Due to that, Aoba Johsai loses the third round, which leads them to losing the game. Karasuno won. You let the team and the reserves hug each other.

"Hell yeah, we kicked Shittykawa's ass!"

When their hug breaks you go and hug Asahi, your cousin and best friend, to congratulate him for the win and because he is the only one you know from the team. "Okay, Asahi, I think you forgot to introduce us to your friend. What's your name?"

"I'm Y/n Azumane. And I'm his cousin."

"Well thank you Y/n, since you came here we won both rounds." the bald guy who stared at you says.

"Hahah, aww, you're welcome. I guess I'm the team's lucky charm now." All of you start laughing. You go outside, waiting for Asahi to get changed and walk you home. He comes and you start walking, but you hear someone shout behind you.

"Y/n, wait!" You and Asahi turn around to see the bald guy running towards you. He gets to you and gasps for air, while bowing down. "I wanted to apologise again for staring at you, but sorry, you're just beautiful. I'm Tanaka Ryuunosuke by the way."

"Nice to meet you. I told you it's ok. It was a little funny tho. And thanks I guess? " You turn around, but he grabs your hand. "Yes?"

"Will you go out with me?" He took you by surprise with this, you stare at him this time, while he blushes.

"What? Uhm.. okay I guess."

"Wait you said yes?!"

"Yeah?"

"YOU SAID YES?!"

"Yeah."

"Holy shit. Uhm- thank you, I'll see you Saturday at 5 p.m."

"Okay." You and Asahi get going.

"Y/n. Will you really?"

"Why not. I mean he is funny, and I wanna make it up to him because I made him feel bad."

"Can I pick your outfit?"

"Sure." You and Asahi continue walking, while you hear Tanaka's happy screams behind.