for real?

I don't have covid :D
I CAN START WRITING FLUFF SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy digs in straight away,as if he hasn't eaten in weeks, "Slow down,man.It ain't going no where!" Purpled chuckles,those same chuckles growing louder as Tommy glares at him with such disgust it could kill. "I'm eating at a reasonable speed,dickwad!" Tommy mumbles ,half of the sentence being inaudible due to the food stuffed in his mouth.

Pausing his eating tommy goes to look Purpled in the eyes,"hi." he says softy,Tommy smiles at the tone,"hello." Tommy replies in the same tone.After a while of getting lost in eachothers eyes Tommy, picks up purpleds hand and plays with the fingers,being giant compared Tommys.(that sounds like it's going to lead to something sexual sounding it's not!)Purpled let's out a noise that sounds like a confused whine. "Your rings are really pretty." Tommy states,ah yes the silver and black rings decorating purpleds fingers."Thanks?" Purpled is beyond confused at this point all he can do is look at Tommy.

Oh Tommy,his golden locks,that always dance in the wind like   there's no tomorrow.Blue eyes,that always look good in anything he wears,those blue eyes that he can get lost in for years of he wanted to,the mesmerising blue colour that can pierce skin at on dirty look he throws.Laughs that bright up a room in a second,the most contagious laugh you come across,the laugh that purpled would pay to hear on repeat,like a calming melody or a group of angels singing in harmony.A personality that endearing personality that others would kill to have,the empathy he hold,the sarcasm,the kindness and most importantly the love,the love Tommy holds so closely to his heart it's almost suffocating,the love that Tommy will protect and nourish with his life.

(A/n I really need a piss guys )

The Tommy that tried to kill him.

Turns out to be the Tommy he'd kill anyone for.

(A/n I thought I could hold it in I can't I'm literally shaking cause I need a piss brb) (BACK!)

Tommy continued his fiddling until he stopped,purpled point admit it but he wines at the loss of attention.That feeling is brought back 1000x harder as Tommy wraps his hand(around his throat and choked him to deat-)around purpleds. "Hi." Purpled repeats,Tommy smiles then starts his confession, "you're stunning," Purpled blushes but Tommy continues, "God I'm lucky to have met you.You don't have to react today but I- jeez this is hard...." Purpled shoots (him with a gun and be dies) a reassuring smile, so Tommy continues, "I really fucking like you.No not in a friend way, but as y'know a stereotypical movie kind of way,the way tha-" Purpled cuts him off by grabbing his others hand then capturing it in his own. "You'll be glad to know I like you too,Tommy."

They walked out of the restaurant hand in hand,with smiles brighter than the sun plasters on their faces.

~~~~~
Words 558
Hope nobody has a piss kink as I've been talking about pee.
don't ask about the random violent actions I put in random brackets guys it's nearly 11pm and I haven't slept since sunday.I'm just in a silly goody mood. NOT PROOFREAD!!!!!!!
Short chapter again but longer than usual!