you know that wont work!

sorry I haven't posted in like two days I have no clue what I'm doing with the book at this point!(making it up as I go along)

Tommy jumps as someone knocks on his wooden door, "come in!" There was Wilbur standing there,his face carrying an emotion Tommy can't place, "you know we have to talk about this,right?" He asks, though it's more of a statement. "I don't think we do!I'm 15  im aloud to live my life without you pestering my every move!" He retaliates.Wilbur tuts then proceeds to walk to Tommys bed.

"This isn't negotiable,were having this conversation toms." Her sits down causing their bed to dent inwards.

"Okay fine fine what?Go on tell me how ive ruined your life."

" Tommy,I don't think I you should be hanging out with people that you tried to kill!They've seen you without your mask they can hand you in to the police.Tommy I can't loose you,you understand that,I know you do. " wilbur rambles.

Tommy stares in disbelief,his brother is right but he can't feel any bone in his body that seems to care.The air is tight,tension strong so Tommy does what he thinks is right in this moment,he wraps his skinny arms around his brothers perfect structure.Wilbur tenses, momentarily,then embraces his brother with mass amounts of affection.

"I can't loose you toms."

" I know,I'm not going anywhere though.Purpled doesn't care, if he did he would've turned me in already,I promise. " he can feel Wilbur nod his head above him then place a kiss on his head,(PLATONIC) "I trust you toms."

~~~~~~

Tommy wakes up with a groan,he rubs his eye then looks at the analogue clock on his wall,6:30 it displays.Shit,he goes back to school today.

He hesitantly rises from his place on the bed,then stumbles to his wardrobe.(I've decided there is no school uniforms:D) He picks out black wide legged jeans,a light yellow baggy t-shirt that has writing and messy printed drawings on them,they're cute though and then he picks out a pastel baggy pullover sweater that has cows stitched in it.Pulling of the clothes he wore last night,then immediately replacing them with the clothes he picked out.

He grabs his bag and stuffs the necessities like a pencil case,paper and his notebook considering his school will give him his books when he gets there.Then he puts what he wants in his bag gum,headphones,books,a sketchbook ect.

"Tommy!Breakfast!" Phil calls from downstairs, "COMING!" He yells,dropping his bag to the ground then running downstairs, like he was racing for the Olympics.The sweet smell sweeps into his nose,it's pancakes today. "Good morning!" Phil enthusiastically
greets,Tommy throws him a thumbs up to show gratitude.

Making his way over to the table he sees his brothers already sitting there,he sits next to techno whos reading a book, "so you sit next too him and not me? " wilbur says with faux betrayal lingering In his voice, "well he's superior,more handsome,smarter and overall better than you." Tommy grins when techno smiles at that, "it's true." Techno adds.

~~~~~~~
538 words
Pretty short chapter sorry!I HAVEN'T CHECKED THE SPELLING FEEL FREE TO CORRECT IT IF YOU WANT! 
I have to clean my room rn.